I did not provide employment history in EOI, what should I do in the 190 Visa Application ?

Guest jony

Guest jony

I didn't put any work experience in the EOI and I've received an invitation for 190 visa. I was asked to fill up the employment history in the visa application "Have you employed for the past 10 years". If I put my 10 years experience in the application, will there be any problem or my visa denied ? ( i have only non-skilled 10 years experience and it doesn't have any points). Please any expert please please help me. Thanks in advance.

yes I got it, I only claimed points from my Australian education.

Could you please tell me what should I do ? 

Edited by jony

Thank you very very much for your valuable information @ ABG.

That means it won't create any problem if i put non-claimed experience in the 190 visa application, though I did not provide any employment history in EOI.  One more thing, is it mandatory to fill up form 80 ?

Form 80 isn't mandatory, but there's a good chance you get asked for it.  As its a massive form, what I did was submit my application with all supporting docs, medical, PCC, but didn't send in Form 80.  I filled it out for and held it in reserve in case we got asked for it.  We did get asked, I uploaded the same day, and the next day we had our visa grant.

• 1 year later...