457 visa only received for 18 months

Hello,

Our 457 visa has just come through but it is only valid for 18 months. Any agent on this site may have an idea why this is? The company has been a sponsor for almost two years and the job is on the short term occupations list but at the minimum we were expecting two years. The only thing I can think of is that the nomination has to be renewed in September, but just wondering if anyone is here with the same experience?

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Nabila islam said:

hlw raul

I m knock u at ur mentioned website

can u plzzzz answer back me,,,

wanna talk with u urgently...

thank

Nabila, you already have a MA.   If you want to hire Raul, then you must fire your current agent first.  Raul cannot talk to you unless you do that.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Marisawright said:

Nabila, you already have a MA.   If you want to hire Raul, then you must fire your current agent first.  Raul cannot talk to you unless you do that.

how can I do that without taking with anyone whom can I trust

that's why I asked his contact,,,,,

I wanna firstly talk with him about my cuurrent problem,,,,

look as I said severelly I m outside of Australia so that 1st of all I have facing difficulty issue talk with proffesinal like u

so plzz if possible contact with me...

I need a realible MA who care up my case perfectlly or guided me properly what I should do now

thnkx

1 hour ago, Nabila islam said:

how can I do that without taking with anyone whom can I trust

that's why I asked his contact,,,,,

I wanna firstly talk with him about my cuurrent problem,,,,

look as I said severelly I m outside of Australia so that 1st of all I have facing difficulty issue talk with proffesinal like u

so plzz if possible contact with me...

I need a realible MA who care up my case perfectlly or guided me properly what I should do now

thnkx

Most people who apply for a visa are outside Australia, why do you think you are so special?   That is what a visa is, permission to COME to Australia to work.

Visa applications take a very long time and you must be patient.  Maybe in your country, if you constantly telephone the officials and make a big fuss, you will force them to act more quickly.  In Australia, if you constantly telephone the officials and annoy them, they will get angry with you and make you wait even longer.  So, do not complain that your MA is doing nothing!   If he has made the application properly, then the only thing he can do is wait. 

If you think he has not made the application properly, then you must sack him and hire a new agent.  You can trust any of the agents on this forum to give you good advice but you cannot expect them to give you advice free of charge.

• Like 3