Good News:

Approved my Nomination.

Nomination applied : 27-July-2015

Visa applied : 27-July-2015

Nomination Approved : 12-Feb-2016

Visa Status: Information Requested

Information requested for visa application on dated 05-Feb-2016

*Case officer asked AFP and ICP for the visa application.

Thanks for your support.

Still waiting for visa approval ..

Congrats ngs! May I ask why they request AFP? You did not submit AFP when you applied for visa?

This is excruciating! Stress levels 150%..... 70% from waiting for PR.... 80% because the inlaws are visiting next week! Could really do with one disappearing today but can't see that happening. :wink:

Congratulations everyone who has got their PR this week. Every one approved is one closer to mine and the rest who are still waiting, so keep them coming IMMI! Fingers crossed for next week.

This is excruciating! Stress levels 150%..... 70% from waiting for PR.... 80% because the inlaws are visiting next week! Could really do with one disappearing today but can't see that happening. :wink:

Congratulations everyone who has got their PR this week. Every one approved is one closer to mine and the rest who are still waiting, so keep them coming IMMI! Fingers crossed for next week.

I'm in the same boat 14th!!!!!

hooefully next week something....

Surprise visit of Immi at my office :-)

Hi

that's monitoring team. I think ur work sponsor too many peoples for 457 and 186 visa. They come over there and check pay record and all. U will get visa but little bit late. They send report to department then u get visa. Best of luck

in this forum few people face same. But they get visa

Edited by longwait

Thats not really pleasing, coming in surprisingly. So how was it, what do you do for work, I mean what line of work are you in.

did your employer many people before.

I am Project Coordinator / Admin , In Melbourne , I am the only one who been sponsored by company , I was out on the field not in the office they only enquired to senior manager and went.

I am Project Coordinator / Admin , In Melbourne , I am the only one who been sponsored by company , I was out on the field not in the office they only enquired to senior manager and went.

R u in IT firm? wAt did they ask your manager.

Details appreciated thnx

Edited by Jazzcrave

This happen, especially you are direct entry.

Anyway, good luck and you will have great news soon if all your information are real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk