Another update

====================

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 11 February 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(If your office Email program uses an auto-response rule please add an exception to the rule to prevent email bounce backs from nsw.pse@border.gov.au Also we ask that you remove the old nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address from all electronic address lists and replace it with nsw.pse@border.gov.au)

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

Last year Nov , Only English language evidence requested for secondary applicant, we decided to pay SVA fees. " second visa instalment "

In January 16 , immi requested : PAYG 15 , recent payslip , New employment contract and Holidays records. on 5 days notice . which been provided in 3 days . after that no response . on waiting and waiting ... praying

Hi sunny786.Do not worry all go well 186 transition or Direct entry ? Occupation ? Your time line please ?

Edited by Mark2015

No approval yet ! I don't know why it is taking so much delay .

I reckon your MA (or if you dont have one you) should really contact to Immi. It has been a long wait apparently and you submitted all the documentation. You should know at least what for you are waiting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another update

====================

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 11 February 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

(If your office Email program uses an auto-response rule please add an exception to the rule to prevent email bounce backs from nsw.pse@border.gov.au Also we ask that you remove the old nsw.pse@immi.gov.au address from all electronic address lists and replace it with nsw.pse@border.gov.au)

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

What is early august mean exactly, does anyone know which dates it's for?

I reckon your MA (or if you dont have one you) should really contact to Immi. It has been a long wait apparently and you submitted all the documentation. You should know at least what for you are waiting...

Last week my MA contacted and received reply , " application is still in progress" from Team 1 Case officer

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Mate it seems like you didnt deliver much of the required documents that's why it takes long. Did they ask for anything marginal?

They asked only recent payslip , last year PAYG etc . Nothing special request and we deliver before time and my MA checked 100%. :-(

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi everyone.. Nomination got approved.. partner ielts fee submitted 4:30pm.. No reply after.. Happy and worried both

co still working till that late?

anyway, almost got visa, congrats

457-186 transition

nomination and visa lodged on 6th August

application recieved

What happens after they ask for partner ielts fee.. I mean they are done or still can ask for something else.. Please help..

but u already got nomination approved, nothing to worry

457-186 transition

nomination and visa lodged on 6th August

application recieved