By the way, @everyone!

@dreylee and I are meeting this coming Sunday at 12.30pm at the Norfolk Pub on Cleveland Street. Everyone feel free to join us to celebrate (those who got their grant) or spend some time together (those who need to focus on something else!).

Just on that note, if you'd like to come along, please PM me or AusExpat so we know who to expect. :) All are welcome!

By the way, @everyone!

@dreylee and I are meeting this coming Sunday at 12.30pm at the Norfolk Pub on Cleveland Street. Everyone feel free to join us to celebrate (those who got their grant) or spend some time together (those who need to focus on something else!).

Would have loved to join, but traveling back to Melbourne on Sat arvo ... next time, or next party after citizenship? :P

Hi Guys,

So I lodged my ENS (Subclass 186) visa on June 26th.

I have been told that regional sponsorship is taking roughly 4 months and 3 weeks and is a higher priority than ENS. Anyone else lodge a ENS 186 in May or June and heard anything back yet?

Getting slightly impatient!

Cheers

It's finally my moment!!!!

Our PR has been granted!

Thanks everyone for the support through the dark moments, I leave you the spreadsheet as a legacy, make a good use of it!

Congrats my friend .. Finally the waiting is over. Enjoy ur weekend . Cheers