Guest Khushi02aug
On 13/04/2017 at 4:03 PM, chiragcool83 said:

I thought dont disturb her may they asked some more documents! So

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Its a good idea to wait for until 28 days since documents requested..u will have a good news soon.dont rush mate.. Everything will fall in place on right time...just enjoy waiting period...good luck

Just now, Khushi02aug said:

Its a good idea to wait for until 28 days since documents requested..u will have a good news soon.dont rush mate.. Everything will fall in place on right time...just enjoy waiting period...good luck

Hi Khusi.. is it 28 normal days or 28 business days after documents requested ???

• Like 1

Guest Khushi02aug
On 15/04/2017 at 8:31 PM, Nayanrathod. said:

Thanks everyone for ur advice...email from department clearly states.." your ielts certificate has expired so u r invited to submit one of the option from below...so my MA said its fine

Mostly paying for that is easy way out if u want the result soon..but if u can provide ielts/ Pte or certificate from english school..it will save a lot of money.. good luck

Guest Khushi02aug
2 minutes ago, Hapy said:

Hi Khusi.. is it 28 normal days or 28 business days after documents requested ???

28 business days of course..most of the people got results in between one month( check spread sheet) ..as i waited 2 months then told agent to call case officer..n got the result instantly..thanks

1 minute ago, Khushi02aug said:

28 business days of course..most of the people got results in between one month( check spread sheet) ..as i waited 2 months then told agent to call case officer..n got the result instantly..thanks

Thanks @Khushi02aug

Enjoy your new life 

all d best

Guest Khushi02aug

Hi all.

Just a quick note to everyone..if u have a migration agent, only he is allowed to call immigration and case officer as he is working on your behalf and u have paid to him.

In a recent case my friend keep calling the immigration about some queries..they answered the call and talk to him in general but soon after angry CASE OFFICER called his migration agent a gave him a strict warning to let him know that if he hired a migration agent then only he can correspond on his behalf...for me its not a good sign!! So be careful!!

9 minutes ago, Khushi02aug said:

Hi all.

Just a quick note to everyone..if u have a migration agent, only he is allowed to call immigration and case officer as he is working on your behalf and u have paid to him.

In a recent case my friend keep calling the immigration about some queries..they answered the call and talk to him in general but soon after angry CASE OFFICER called his migration agent a gave him a strict warning to let him know that if he hired a migration agent then only he can correspond on his behalf...for me its not a good sign!! So be careful!!

Thanks for the information which answered my question asked last week.

Was going to ring IMMI to check progress but now I will just be patient.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Khushi02aug said:

Hi all.

Can you point us to an official legal information confirming this?

I doubt that this information is true. 

Not 186, but related breaking news: Turnbull has just announced that 457 visas will be scrapped and replaced with a tougher program designed to prioritise giving jobs to Australians before foreign labor. Sounds like the new 457-replacement will have many of the screenings that are currently in place for 186 DE.

I am currently on a 457 and am very glad now that my 186 application is awaiting processing already. But a bit scary to see these rules change and wonder what more are coming. They will certainly make it harder for immigrants like us. :-/ 

http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-has-banned-457-visas/news-story/7064434e051073a0882a3e11dd8bc87f

• Like 2

Guest Khushi02aug
25 minutes ago, jess6 said:

Can you point us to an official legal information confirming this?

I doubt that this information is true. 

I told u what happened , just for general Knowledge. No official confirmation..sorry

Guest Khushi02aug
4 hours ago, Elliotkan said:

Thanks for the information which answered my question asked last week.

Was going to ring IMMI to check progress but now I will just be patient.

I can be wrong but i thought i should share it with everyone as immigration already says that they have a huge pile of files and calling them again n again for small things put their work on hold and delays in progress. Migration agent can directly contact our case officer about certain things. My friend's migration agent told him that case officer wants to confirm if i am still working on your behalf .bcz they are being contacted directly..all i know is once your file is open and your case is strong , there is no need to be impatient . I know the anxiety , depression what i have faced during the long processing time of our file. I just want everyone to go through this time peacefully..thats all..thanks

10 minutes ago, rinilly said:

Not 186, but related breaking news: Turnbull has just announced that 457 visas will be scrapped and replaced with a tougher program designed to prioritise giving jobs to Australians before foreign labor. Sounds like the new 457-replacement will have many of the screenings that are currently in place for 186 DE.

I am currently on a 457 and am very glad now that my 186 application is awaiting processing already. But a bit scary to see these rules change and wonder what more are coming. They will certainly make it harder for immigrants like us. :-/ 

http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-has-banned-457-visas/news-story/7064434e051073a0882a3e11dd8bc87f

Well the 457 visa has been abused by many companies such as Domino's etc so it was meant to happen. 

It is scary though because I can imagine that the next move will be getting rid of some occupations...

I hope we will not have another visa 886 situation...

Guest Khushi02aug
6 minutes ago, jess6 said:

If you do not have some real official information this story is irrelevant to me... Sorry.

May be irrelvant to u...but can be helpful for many. N its just for the people who are using registered migration agent. If u dont mind can i ask if your migration agent told you to call directly to case officer or immigration cz i am unaware of that . My bridging visa clearly states that all the information related to my visa will be delivered to my migration agent.

Sorry jess if u didnot find it helpful ..thank u

1 minute ago, Khushi02aug said:

May be irrelvant to u...but can be helpful for many. N its just for the people who are using registered migration agent. If u dont mind can i ask if your migration agent told you to call directly to case officer or immigration cz i am unaware of that . My bridging visa clearly states that all the information related to my visa will be delivered to my migration agent.

Sorry jess if u didnot find it helpful ..thank u

My agent never told me I was not allowed to call the department directly.

Your visa states that the information are delivered to your agent however it does not state you cannot contact the department directly.

You actually can access your file as well if you want.

In a doubt, just ask your agent, they should be able to help you.

1 hour ago, jess6 said:

Well the 457 visa has been abused by many companies such as Domino's etc so it was meant to happen. 

It is scary though because I can imagine that the next move will be getting rid of some occupations...

I hope we will not have another visa 886 situation...

More on this here: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/457-abolition-replacement