20 hours ago, axn992 said:

Called NSW PSE.

The person told me that they try to stick to the "first come first serve" principle. However, the upper management will have their own priorities in allocating cases.

He added that the 8 to 10 months timeline on Immi's site is insignificant. The normal wait times will be around 12 months.

Hi,

Is there a contact number for NSW PSE? Is this the same as immi helpline?

Cheers!

Guest bradfords
On 9/16/2017 at 17:07, axn992 said:

You can find the number in your application acknowledgement form.

It is different from immi helpline.

#######  I'm not sure but I think this is it ☺

How to check which team is allocated for processing my PR?

When logged in to my IMMI account, the last updated date is shown as some date in the last week, can't seem to find what is the update, would this date be changed if a case officer is either allocated / updated something?

So today we put in the actual Visa application - put in the Employer nomination 10 days ago. So now I guess we just sit and wait (and wait....!)?

One thing though to keep me occupied is that I notice our nomination is not showing in our IMMI account. I'm wondering if this is because our MA lodged it. Do I import it so that I can see any developments (though obviously not expecting any for many months). 

Oddly I actually feel less settled now we're waiting on this compared to when we knew our 457 was active and running until June 2019 as I assume if this application is unsuccessful we may lose our 457 and have to return to the UK even sooner. Odd feeling! 

Edited by FKS

49 minutes ago, FKS said:

So today we put in the actual Visa application - put in the Employer nomination 10 days ago. So now I guess we just sit and wait (and wait....!)?

One thing though to keep me occupied is that I notice our nomination is not showing in our IMMI account. I'm wondering if this is because our MA lodged it. Do I import it so that I can see any developments (though obviously not expecting any for many months). 

Oddly I actually feel less settled now we're waiting on this compared to when we knew our 457 was active and running until June 2019 as I assume if this application is unsuccessful we may lose our 457 and have to return to the UK even sooner. Odd feeling! 

The nomination wont show on IMMI account. Your MA will be notified once it is approved. Welcome to the waiting game :)

40 minutes ago, Dons_30032017 said:

The nomination wont show on IMMI account. Your MA will be notified once it is approved. Welcome to the waiting game :)

Thanks - is there any reason why we can't import the application to our IMMI account (where we have our 457, other short visas from before this and medical information)? 

Our letter the MA forwarded from IMMI said: 

"You can use your application ID XXXXXXXXXX in ImmiAccount to search and view your
application before it has been decided. To access ImmiAccount visit our website at
www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Immi"

So I just assumed if we put the ID number and passport number in it would link the application to our immi account. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FKS said:

Thanks - is there any reason why we can't import the application to our IMMI account (where we have our 457, other short visas from before this and medical information)? 

Our letter the MA forwarded from IMMI said: 

"You can use your application ID XXXXXXXXXX in ImmiAccount to search and view your
application before it has been decided. To access ImmiAccount visit our website at
www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Immi"

So I just assumed if we put the ID number and passport number in it would link the application to our immi account. 

Yes, you can import your visa application, but not Nomination application. hope it helps.

3 minutes ago, A man said:

It looks like the processing time has changed. Looks like good news for direct entry.

IMG_1132.PNG

That's great news but what is confusing is the massive changes in predictions each month- I'm sure it was 14 months fairly recently - so what does it mean exactly???? 10 months from if you have applied this month? or 10 months from now to everyone that's already in the system? although surely not as this is a very broad 10 months meaning that even if i applied last month ill be done in 10 months? or maybe i applied 6 months ago YET ill STILL now be within that same 10 month prediction.... this post probably reads very confusingly - that's because its confusing and I'm confused and do not understand how to apply these massively varying processing time predictions..... you may have noticed i made up the word confusingly........ just like the immigration make up the numbers

1 hour ago, FKS said:

2 hours ago, FKS said:

Yeah, we were the same. On 457's we were comfortable, ever since we've put the PR application in we've been a lot more nervous. We're six months in now, it gets worse the closer to the time you get :)

• Like 1

Hey just wanted to share my timeline as I have been following this thread for 9 months. We got our 186 DE granted today! We applied in January and used a migration agent. I know this question has been asked a lot but can I leave my employer straight away? I know I'm "obligated" to stay for two years but has anyone on this thread actually just left almost straight away? I've worked for the company for 2 and a half years. I'm not sure if that counts towards the obligation or not. Thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dons_30032017 said:

30 minutes ago, Dons_30032017 said:

Yes, you can import your visa application, but not Nomination application. hope it helps.

Sorry - me being confusing there. Yes thanks - I know someone (perhaps it was you!) did tell me that about the nomination.

In any case I meant the application not the nomination. Doesn't really matter I guess as it's not as though it actually makes anything go any faster to be able to personally check it - probably makes it feel even longer!! Time to forget about it for a while perhaps - well pretend not to be thinking about it anway :)

• Like 1

On 03/08/2017 at 09:07, Melanie GW said:

No haven't received any email yet. Just says status  'received'  on immi-account. We used an agent to submit our application.

Good luck with your application.

Hey guys ., 

we applied in may 2017 too ...status still saying recieved .. waiting is killing .. I hope we getting closer