Got mine granted today.

Position: Call centre manager
Stream: TRT
Nomination and application submitted: 17 Feb 2017
Nomination approved: 11 Jul 2017
Docs requested on 13 Jul 2017: Australian police check for all name combinations, police check from home country.
Docs submitted: 27 Jul 2017
Grant date: 04 Sep 2017
Total wait time: 6.7 months

Nomination and visa were approved by different case officers.

I wish everyone waiting the soonest approvals!

Congrats runni

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

Got mine granted today.

Docs requested on 13 Jul 2017: Australian police check for all name combinations, police check from home country.

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, runni said:

Got mine granted today.

Congratulations! 

1 hour ago, runni said:

Got mine granted today.

Congrats mate 

On 01/09/2017 at 02:17, Heena12 said:

Even they mention in their email. 

IMG_20170901_111543.jpg

Hi - is this from an email you received from immigration recently? Our MA seems to think we don't need to do a form 80 (we're from the Uk and she says these are rarely requested on Transition 186 applications) and while I'm not keen to do the horrendous form I don't want it to slow things down if we don't! 

Thanks. 

Fi 

Got mine granted today.

Congrats,I Wish my PR is coming at the soonest!

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app
  • Like 1

Guest bradfords

Any approvals for August / Sept 2016 ??? 

This is My second application for DE 186, waited 8 months first time round. Waiting nearly 12 months second application. The systems a joke !

15 hours ago, FKS said:

Hi - is this from an email you received from immigration recently? Our MA seems to think we don't need to do a form 80 (we're from the Uk and she says these are rarely requested on Transition 186 applications) and while I'm not keen to do the horrendous form I don't want it to slow things down if we don't! 

Thanks. 

Fi 

I request u to do it in case they ask to save ur time. Good luck... 

2 minutes ago, Heena12 said:

I request u to do it in case they ask to save ur time. Good luck... 

My MA doesn't want to upload the form 80... :( I'm from LR and applied under the DE stream...

They told me this is usually requested further by the Department if they deem it necessary for certain applicants...

2 minutes ago, paramsahota said:

Immi just visited at my salon 1 hour before....i was not there ....any idea when they reply back ? So much worried....22 months after apply 186....on bridging visa now....very depressed....i don't know what they will do now...

What did they ask when they visited Salon?

What status does your application show on Immi account?

1 minute ago, paramsahota said:

More than 5 years now to open that salon

That's still fairly young in the business world!

Did you have any problems meeting training requirements?... DON'T PANIC! its great that they are looking at your file FINALLY! there was another hairdresser a few months back that had a migration agent visit the salon... I'm a hairdresser too so wondering why they are suddenly visiting salons ...

Immi just visited at my salon 1 hour before....i was not there ....any idea when they reply back ? So much worried....22 months after apply 186....on bridging visa now....very depressed....i don't know what they will do now...

That is a bit stressful situation but I will hope and pray that u get your good news very soon .... are u transition stream ...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bellabonkers said:

That's still fairly young in the business world!

Did you have any problems meeting training requirements?... DON'T PANIC! its great that they are looking at your file FINALLY! there was another hairdresser a few months back that had a migration agent visit the salon... I'm a hairdresser too so wondering why they are suddenly visiting salons ...

No all paperwork done no problem for training....

22 months after apply 186?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Our MA is saying that we should wait a week or two after my husband reached the two year mark in his job (he begun on 31st August 2015 and has worked continuously for the same employer in the same role since) before submitting his employer nomination. The nomination is ready to submit and I can't understand why we should delay. They say to give leeway in case... In case of what?! He hasn't had any unpaid leave in this period and the only trips out of Australia have been for work or a family holiday (paid annual leave). 

Has anyone had this with their application? just want them to start the process now.

Thanks for any advice.

On 16/08/2017 at 04:20, MaggieMay24 said:

If you have imported your application into your ImmiAccount, you should see it there although the status may simply say Received.  The status may never change until they finalise your application, so it's not really much of a tracking tool.  Applications are currently taking anywhere from 9-15 months on average so you still have quite a wait ahead of you.

Regarding the IELTS, since your application was lodged before July 1st, you don't need to complete an IELTS.... http://newsroom.border.gov.au/releases/clarifying-changes-to-employer-sponsored-permanent-visas

Hello I applied my visa and nomination for 186 visa on 18 May 2017. I am still waiting and it's still showing recieved on immigration account .. 

have u got any update yet 

• Like 1