15 hours ago, hb31 said:

Hi All,

I have been granted my PR finally today.

Visa/Nom : 5/08/2016

457-186 TRT,, HR country

Industrial Engineer

Docs Requested 15/02/2017 : Form 1221

Visa Grant : 30/03/2017

I am relieved to get it out of the way finally. Good luck to all of you.

Just some thoughts on the process:

This is frustrating, sometimes not in our control but I wish you'll all get there soon.

Congrats mate best of luck your new life

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DE COOK said:

Hi

After long wait 1year I Got My Nomination Approval.

I am half way of my Dream.

My timeline nomination lodged: 1st April 2016

visa lodged: 29th April 2016

Nomination Approval: 29th March 2017

Documents requested for Visa: 29th March 2017

Congrats you'll get your PR soon

4 hours ago, DE COOK said:

Hi

After long wait 1year I Got My Nomination Approval.

I am half way of my Dream.

My timeline nomination lodged: 1st April 2016

visa lodged: 29th April 2016

Nomination Approval: 29th March 2017

Documents requested for Visa: 29th March 2017

Hi @DE COOK, CONGRATS and hope you get your PR very soon! I added you onto our spreadsheet - by the way, may I ask if you're from an LR/HR country? How many people are on your application and which processing centre please? I will update on the sheet - will give the rest of us hope! It's refreshing to hear from another APRIL 2016 applicant - I hope your nom approval heralds more good news for the rest of us waiting from early last year @Zee14042016 @Apr 2016 @badaich87 @Gary1985.

@paramsahota - Hi, have they never been in touch? Have you tried following up lately? What's your occupation? I can't see you on the spreadsheet.

@bradfords - I rang IMMI about this and was told that police checks from overseas don't need to be redone EVEN if we had gone for a quick visit after the checks - it's only affected if you have travelled to that place for X amount of time (I THINK at least 2 months) after the checks expired. IELTS has to be valid upon lodgement so it's okay if it expires before decision. As for the medicals, I'm not sure BUT a few years ago, we had a temporary visa application (while onshore) that took longer than expected and we were asked to redo it because it had expired...but that may be up to the CO's discretion? They should really review that practice - it's not our fault.

Edited by Izzielizzie

27 minutes ago, Izzielizzie said:

Hi @DE COOK, CONGRATS and hope you get your PR very soon! I added you onto our spreadsheet - by the way, may I ask if you're from an LR/HR country? How many people are on your application and which processing centre please? I will update on the sheet - will give the rest of us hope! It's refreshing to hear from another APRIL 2016 applicant - I hope your nom approval heralds more good news for the rest of us waiting from early last year @Zee14042016 @Apr 2016 @badaich87 @Gary1985.

@paramsahota - Hi, have they never been in touch? Have you tried following up lately? What's your occupation? I can't see you on the spreadsheet.

@bradfords - I rang IMMI about this and was told that police checks from overseas don't need to be redone EVEN if we had gone for a quick visit after the checks - it's only affected if you have travelled to that place for X amount of time (I THINK at least 2 months) after the checks expired. IELTS has to be valid upon lodgement so it's okay if it expires before decision. As for the medicals, I'm not sure BUT a few years ago, we had a temporary visa application (while onshore) that took longer than expected and we were asked to redo it because it had expired...but that may be up to the CO's discretion? They should really review that practice - it's not our fault.

Hi

Izzielizzie

I am from HR country

processing centre NSW

4 ppl

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Auguest2016 said:

Thanks, mate. But it is odd, visa status still RECIEVED, not in progress, not document required. Hoping something good will happen soon.

It may take some time mate. Because your nomination and Visa applications aren't lodged at the same time.

Be cool, nomination is a major part and it is done for you.

19 minutes ago, dev said:

Hi everyone 

documents requested for nominations.

BAS

Training Benchmark 

notice of assessment 

employment letter.

nomination applicant date: 26/09/2016

Hi everyone,

mine nomination file ens186 has also opened and asked training benchmark ,its most tricky part , so scaring right now, hopefully its goes really smooth without any complication..?

I've changed the topic title as you had put your username there instead.

We may well have a thread for this visa going already. If so I will merge this one into it.

57 minutes ago, hassy said:

Very soon u ll get PR news.

Have u called immigration?

Thanks mate.

no I didn't call immi.

my MA informed me today morning about nomination file opened and requested documents.

hopefully everything will go well.

finger crossed.