Hi everyone,

Is it possible that when your application allocated from Distributor to CO, IMMI won't give you any notice to inform your application already allocated to CO. Then CO process and finalise your case and give you a surprise.

My application lodged on 19 May 2016, and my MA hasn't got any information from IMMI so far. Feeling so frustrate and helpless after 6 months waiting without any news.

Hi everyone, thanks @Bluegrass, @alex89, @thixuanlinhmai and @Zee14042016 for the compassionate words - I'm thankful this forum is somewhat a support (peer) group - we sure need it. I've tried to limit my visits here and on the spreadsheet, as it helps with the anxiety. Hitting 8 months soon and still no contact. We have a genuine and strong (I think given the requirements??) application, but it's rough not knowing anything, huh? Praying we get it before Christmas (and that we don't encounter any issues) - that would be overwhelmingly amazing.

I noticed the significant decrease in approvals last week. Hope this just means that immigration are neck-deep working through our applications and we will soon have a week chock-full of PR grants again (like a month or so ago!)

Congrats to all the new PRs and best of luck to the rest of us. Let's keep smiling.

Edited by Izzielizzie

Its Almost 1 year and 20 days no news

i lodged my nomination on NOv 10 2015 and visa on nov 16 2015

so stressed out

in july immi visited my office but i was not their at that time .

Anyone in same situation ?

thats a freaking long wait mate.

what did they response while you tried to contact with them after site visit?

Hi guys,

Got my pr today. My timeline as below

Jan 2016 applied nomination

July 2016 nomination approved

July 2016 applied visa

Nov 2016 visa approved

High risk country

Best wishes for ur guys. :)

Congratulations

can you please specify the dates as well

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi guys,

July 2016 applied visa

Nov 2016 visa approved

High risk country

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What is your occupation? Because I got nomination but still waiting for visa grant. Thank you

Hi Guys ...

I got my visa approved this morning.

My time line is updated in the sheets (smith) .

I wish all of you a very good luck and hoping yous all to be permanent residents soon. Good news for june gys though cus i applied on 31 of may 2016 . That means they are already in june .

Hi Guys ...

I wish all of you a very good luck and hoping yous all to be permanent residents soon. Good news for june gys though cus i applied on 31 of may 2016 . That means they are already in june .

congratulations

did you submit form 80

Hi Guys ...

tons of congrats mate!!!

is it direct entry or transition?

Hi Guys ...

Congrats mate...[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its Almost 1 year and 20 days no news

i lodged my nomination on NOv 10 2015 and visa on nov 16 2015

so stressed out

in july immi visited my office but i was not their at that time .

Anyone in same situation ?

Hey buddy I'm waiting from last December. They requested documents in July after that no response. But they still not visit me yet? I don't know what's going to happen?

Hi guys,

July 2016 applied visa

Nov 2016 visa approved

High risk country

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Congratulations...!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Just want to ask a question. If you apply with a MA and ask them to organise everything for you and the application has been submitted already, can you see all those attachments when you log in to your immiaccount and click "Attachment"? When I log into mine, there is no attachment at all but my MA said he has uploaded all the docs.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Just want to ask a question. If you apply with a MA and ask them to organise everything for you and the application has been submitted already, can you see all those attachments when you log in to your immiaccount and click "Attachment"? When I log into mine, there is no attachment at all but my MA said he has uploaded all the docs.

Any idea?

Thanks.

you need to import your application into your immi account and then all the documents related to your visa application only , you will be able to see