Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know that I got my PR visa granted this morning (Saturday)! Here are my details:

Nomination: 12/04/2016

Application: 17/05/2016

Visa Granted: 26/11/2016

Transition

LR

1 person

NSW

I didn't get any requests for any extra documentation - I just received an email saying it was granted.

Anyway, good luck to everyone currently waiting - I hope you get yours before Christmas! I'm off for a 10am beer to celebrate......

Cheers

congratulations

so immi is doing overtime

Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know that I got my PR visa granted this morning (Saturday)! Here are my details:

Transition

LR

1 person

NSW

I didn't get any requests for any extra documentation - I just received an email saying it was granted.

Anyway, good luck to everyone currently waiting - I hope you get yours before Christmas! I'm off for a 10am beer to celebrate......

Cheers

So happy for you! Enjoy that beer, congrats!

Hi Everyone,

Transition

LR

1 person

NSW

Cheers

Congratulations dear i m also waiting for visa grant only. A week ago I submitted sec applicant VAC I don't know why CO is waiting fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Congratulations dear i m also waiting for visa grant only. A week ago I submitted sec applicant VAC I don't know why CO is waiting fingers crossed

what is your occupation me too I got nomination on 8 Nov but still I am waiting for visa grant only I don't know take how long time again. Hope so getting soon because December coming.

Edited by Patel2016

Hi guy, good news today for me that I got email that my PR is granted. Finally the waiting is over. it has been 6 months and 1 week.

Here is my time line

Nom applied 19 May 2016

visa applied 20 May 2016

nom and visa granted 26 Nov 2016

ocupation cook

HR , 1 person

no document required

going straight from recieved to finalized

Hi Everyone,

Transition

LR

1 person

NSW

Cheers

Congrats! it seems like the process will start according to the visa application date...that means I need to wait one more month!

Hi Everyone,

Transition

LR

1 person

NSW

Cheers

congrate mate. I am also got granted visa today. Its look like immi process May application

Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for several months and it has been very helpful!

I just wanted to let you know that I got my PR this month! :)

Here are my details:

Nomination: 14 April 2016

Application: 14 April 2016

Visa granted: 11 November 2016

Type: Transition from 457 (employer nomination 186)

Risk: HR

2 people

VIC

All the best to everyone still waiting for their visas!

Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for several months and it has been very helpful!

Here are my details:

2 people

VIC

Congrats mate. What about your occupation?

what is your occupation me too I got nomination on 8 Nov but still I am waiting for visa grant only I don't know take how long time again. Hope so getting soon because December coming.

Yes it's so irritating checking immi account again n again . I don't know what r they thinking now feeling very upset

Congratulation mate...

Hi Everyone,

Transition

LR

1 person

NSW

Cheers

Congratulation mate. best of luck & pray for us as well. :smile:

Hi everyone,

Here are my details:

2 people

VIC

Hello Bondi Hopeful,

We are in the same boat :) lol

I just went to RCMP last Thursday and gave my wife's and mine fingerprints. According to them, if there is not match found (which I am pretty sure because I have done this fingerprinting business before), record check should be processed in 3 days or less and then few more days to receive the document in mail. So hopefully should have it by December 1st.

What about you?

Here is post about the same situation:

Hello All,

My file has finally been opened. But I am still not done lol

Case officer has requested for Criminal record check (fingerprint version). I had submitted regular police clearance (without finger printing). So just collecting documents now and hoping to submit within granted 28 days.

My time line is as follows:

Direct Entry

Country - LR (Canada)

Nomination lodged - 17/09/2015; Nomination granted - 15/04/2016

Visa lodged - 19/05/2016; Visa status - Information requested

A good news nonetheless as at least now I know that result is not far away :)

Cheers!

Hi All

Bit of an update from my application. On 23/11/2016 we were asked for some additional docs from the Application side of proceedings.

Outrageously, despite paying an MA a sizeable chunk of cash to assist with our application they neglected to advise us of the specific type of Canadian Police Check required for Australian Immigration purposes.

If you are from Canada (like my Defacto Partner) you need to obtain a 'Royal Canadian Mounted Police Service Police Report'. No other Canadian police report will suffice. Needless to say the process to obtain the correct police check is laborious, time consuming and costly (including requirement to provide finger prints!)

At least we now know a CO is allocated to both application and nomination... still a glimmer of hope for a pre-Christmas decision.... a glimmer of hope!

Timeline:

Nomination: 01/04/2016

Visa: 01/09/2016

Docs Requested for Nomination: 01/11/2016

Docs Requested for Visa Application: 23/11/2016

Transition - Customer Service Manager

LR

2 people

Hello All,

My file has finally been opened. But I am still not done lol

Case officer has requested for Criminal record check (fingerprint version). I had submitted regular police clearance (without finger printing). So just collecting documents now and hoping to submit within granted 28 days.

My time line is as follows:

Direct Entry

Country - LR (Canada)

Nomination lodged - 17/09/2015; Nomination granted - 15/04/2016

Visa lodged - 19/05/2016; Visa status - Information requested

A good news nonetheless as at least now I know that result is not far away :)

Cheers!

Which day or date they requested more information from you?

Hi every how r u all? I would like to ask one question? After you got your 186 approval if you want to leave your employer. What should we do? Please anyone can give me perfect answer.

thank you

Hi max, I have the same question, if someone knows the answer that would be great

is it a risky thing to do though?

I don't think anyone can give you a definite answer. My experiences have been:

Migration Agent told me she'd never heard of anyone having any problems or anyone having their PR cancelled, but that she didn't advise it. She said if there was any evidence that you lied when you applied (you intended to leave all along) they could cancel your visa.

The two friends I have known who have quit 2 weeks after getting PR have not heard from Immi again and had no issues.

I don't think anyone can give you a definite answer. My experiences have been:

Migration Agent told me she'd never heard of anyone having any problems or anyone having their PR cancelled, but that she didn't advise it. She said if there was any evidence that you lied when you applied (you intended to leave all along) they could cancel your visa.

The two friends I have known who have quit 2 weeks after getting PR have not heard from Immi again and had no issues.

Thanks!