Hi Jass, I doubt if the process would be any quicker.

Checking on everyone's timeline, people who submitted nomination and visa at the same time last year all got PR already.

I started to question why my MA did this way for me.

Did immi send you request to do medical check? (I haven't done mine)

yes they did send us medical and it was done in month of july.

did you check your immi account coz you get HAP ID as for medical as soon as MA lodge the Permanent residency file.

The waiting is too long and somebody told me that when we apply nom and visa separate it will be 6 month or more for each application.

Hi Guys,

The nomination and visa application are separate and each can take 6 months or longer if they are lodged on different dates. My nomination was submitted in December 2015 and approved in June, I applied for my visa in March and I am still waiting for a grant ( just over 7 months now) . They start the 6 month time frame from the date you submit your visa application not your nomination. Chances are, you'll be waiting at least 6/7 months for approval from the date you submitted your visa. Many people are now waiting at least 7 months for visa approval ...

Hi Guys,

The nomination and visa application are separate and each can take 6 months or longer if they are lodged on different dates. My nomination was submitted in December 2015 and approved in June, I applied for my visa in March and I am still waiting for a grant ( just over 7 months now) . They start the 6 month time frame from the date you submit your visa application not your nomination. Chances are, you'll be waiting at least 6/7 months for approval from the date you submitted your visa. Many people are now waiting at least 7 months for visa approval ...

But I applied on 14 March 2016 both visa no update yet my ma say for wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey im going to add u to the sheet. Please tell us ur timeline. Have u ever been contacted by CO ?

True bro...I almost lost all the hope of when MA told me about Nomination issue but then after 3 weeks he came back and told me that he sorted out the issue and department had asked additional docs related to accounts and latest bank statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FINALLY GOT MY PR GRANTED TODAY!!!!! this is the first time that i have posted on here but i have been visiting this site for the past few months. I wish everyone one here the best of luck.

Nomination and Visa 10/3/2016

Both granted 19/10/2016

no document were asked

NDT (Rail)

457 transition

LR

1 person

attached both form 1221 and 80

my application was received by QLD PESE but it was processed at VIC PESE according to letter footnotes

congrates

FINALLY GOT MY PR GRANTED TODAY!!!!! this is the first time that i have posted on here but i have been visiting this site for the past few months. I wish everyone one here the best of luck.

Nomination and Visa 10/3/2016

Both granted 19/10/2016

no document were asked

NDT (Rail)

457 transition

LR

1 person

attached both form 1221 and 80

my application was received by QLD PESE but it was processed at VIC PESE according to letter footnotes

if the nomination is already approve does it make the visa process quicker as my nomination is already approve in june and i apply my visa after nomination approval but still waiting.

It does not makes quiker to be alloted to a co but once they pick your application they just hv to see ur visa and its quick .good luck guys you will get it just chill out and stop thinking about it ,time will go quiker.

Is there anyone whos AFP was valid at the time of application lodgment but it was expired when the visa decision was made? Bcoz my application is now more than a year old so my AFP is now expired now.

Yes, I had this too. I was too well-prepared and had completed 3 police checks and my BUPA medical well before I submitted my visa application. Then all 3 police checks expired as did my medical. I immediately renewed 2 of the polic checks and my BUPA medical. My MA advised that I could keave out the 3rd police check as I had not returned to that country since.

This was all my fault, preparing too early. But follow Rajmalkumar's advice and renew ASAP. You van use the same HAP ID to make a new BUPA appointment. It will cost you again and they may need to call the department to free uo your HAP ID for the 2nd medical. Hope this helps.

It does not makes quiker to be alloted to a co but once they pick your application they just hv to see ur visa and its quick .good luck guys you will get it just chill out and stop thinking about it ,time will go quiker.

Do YOU recon if the nomination is approved, is anything to worry about?/

can immi visit workplace still as the nomination us already approve.

Thanks

Is there anyone whos AFP was valid at the time of application lodgment but it was expired when the visa decision was made? Bcoz my application is now more than a year old so my AFP is now expired now.

Yes, mine was valid at the time of application. I've re-apply in 3 weeks before it get expire. As soon as I got new AFP and PCC I've uploaded straightaway without waiting for CO request.