Hi whoiam,

My OH's employer lodged their nomination on Friday (3rd August). We're waiting on my oh's Australian police check and my birth certificate before we lodge our application.

We're applying under the temporary residence transition stream, non-DRC and what with the backlog from June applicantions I suspect we're in for a lengthy wait!

Good luck and keep us updated :biggrin:

Is it risky applying at the same as your employer? I know if you wait for them to be approved it can double the wait time, but I'm a bit concerned about them getting refused (not that I cant think of a reason why they would, just being cautious!) and us losing our $8k application fee... :-/

yes if the business is chosen you will receive request for monitor and action to be taken.

then you will receive a satisfactory letter when IMMI complete investigation.

Hi

Jimmy.

What kind of investigation immi do.

In this situation they visit place?

So they informed us.

sorry to ask silly questions but just one kind of fear.

Thanks

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi I am new in this form but I have been following this form quite long time.

My time line is 16/8/2016 for visa and nomination lodged by MA.

I have a quick question: I have imported my visa application to my immi account, I just type TRN, passport number and date of birth, Anand the application has been imported to my account.. is that going to make any trouble? My visa application lodged by MAand they are dealing with the nomination too. I hope everyone viewing their status like this..

Is it risky applying at the same as your employer? I know if you wait for them to be approved it can double the wait time, but I'm a bit concerned about them getting refused (not that I cant think of a reason why they would, just being cautious!) and us losing our $8k application fee... :-/

If you know that previous 186 nominations have been approved to your employer, then you should be fine even if you lodge Nom&Visa at the same time.

On the other hand if your employer's company is small and he/she has never given 457 before yours, then you may want to wait for the 186 nomination to be approved and lodge your visa afterwards.

I have imported my visa application to my immi account, I just type TRN, passport number and date of birth, Anand the application has been imported to my account.. is that going to make any trouble? My visa application lodged by MAand they are dealing with the nomination too. I hope everyone viewing their status like this..

Unless you let your MA know or you delete/modify some attached file by mistake, he/she shouldn't be able to verify that you are tracking your visa status.

Hi guys,

I'm happy to say that I am one of the lucky ones and this morning got my PR after 223 days. here is my timeline:

Nomination and Visa 8/3/2016

Both granted 17/10/2016

no document was asked

Electrical Engineer

457 transition

HR

1 person

attached both form 1221 and 80

my application was received by NSW PESE but it was processed at VIC PESE according to letter footnotes

I hope these hard days pass so soon for each of you and you get what you have been fighting for. no one can understand the frustration and pain we go through but ourselves. this forum made my life much easier in the past 5 months and gave me the hope to bear the bitterness of the long wait in the darkness. it is so stressful and frustrating when there is no possibility to get any updates. this forum has been a part of my daily life although I was always quiet. I really hope all the guys from Sep 2015 get their PRs soon specially aussiepr, darra11 and mirzaa

Hi guys,

I'm happy to say that I am one of the lucky ones and this morning got my PR after 223 days. here is my timeline:

Both granted 17/10/2016

no document was asked

Electrical Engineer

457 transition

HR

1 person

my application was received by NSW PESE but it was processed at VIC PESE according to letter footnotes

I hope these hard days pass so soon for each of you and you get what you have been fighting for. no one can understand the frustration and pain we go through but ourselves. this forum made my life much easier in the past 5 months and gave me the hope to bear the bitterness of the long wait in the darkness. it is so stressful and frustrating when there is no possibility to get any updates. this forum has been a part of my daily life although I was always quiet. I really hope all the guys from Sep 2015 get their PRs soon specially aussiepr, darra11 and mirzaa

Congrats mate. Enjoy happy life ahead. Thanks for ur comment

Hi guys,

Both granted 17/10/2016

no document was asked

Electrical Engineer

457 transition

HR

1 person

Congrats mate!! Thanks for comment