Ohk.. I didn't actually know that.. what does internal and external check means? I thought they are similar to each other.. btw did u get any update?

Asio is security check which is for our file may be ....but what checks are included in nomination .....actually he told me emp or ma can ring but they will get the same answer ...he told me .....did any of your employer tried to ring them....guys what i am thinking ....we will get it soon ...bcz when i told him is it possible for one year more then he start laughing nd told me no way ..he also told me he will put note in my file that its allready one year .....he told me it took so long only if there is any big problem or mrt

Asio is security check which is for our file may be ....but what checks are included in nomination .....actually he told me emp or ma can ring but they will get the same answer ...he told me .....did any of your employer tried to ring them....guys what i am thinking ....we will get it soon ...bcz when i told him is it possible for one year more then he start laughing nd told me no way ..he also told me he will put note in my file that its allready one year .....he told me it took so long only if there is any big problem or mrt

So u mean chances of refusal?? No way .. cross fingers we get something soon

Nah not yet. Im so much pissed off. People getting pr from 30 days to 40 days after they were requested docs. Im more than 45 days. Im speechless at this point. What a sarcasm.

For me they asked docs in april nd no status yet don't understand what to do m pissed off as well no more patience as well

happy for you btrem, lets party!!

TODAY IS THE DAY

after 7months and 11 days of waiting, we finally got our Visa Granted. (224 days felt like a lifetime)

Nom and App lodged on 12th Feb

2ppl

LR

Nom and app granted 23rd Sep (within 8min of eachother)

no additional doc requested

Position: Tech Sales Exec

Hello mirzaa but there are so many sep guys are waiting delay we can't assume any particular reason. When I called they said it's normal processing don't know why I called 2 weeks ago. It's make u bit confidence if the person said he will put a note for fast processing. Don't worry guys be positive everything will be fine. God is with us. I hope few of us from sep guys will get good news in 2 weeks. And other sep get any news.

Hey everyone

I applied on 8th march 2016 ... its more than 6 month still no reply ... can u plz tell me how long more ???

Hi Vic123 ...... same as you. My 186 nomination and visa from 457 submitted 08MAR16, LR country, me only, complete documents with all police and health checks. MA agent advised me 4 weeks ago to wait at least 2 more months for decision. Current process month late DEC15/early JAN16. So biding my time for now. 6 months and 19 days but not fussed. Brgds.

Also, the way processing time is calculated seems inaccurate... shouldn't it be calculated from the date the nomination was filed?.. coz that's the actual end to end processing time. There are a lot of cases where nomination was filed 3-4 months before the visa application and its approved 2-3 months after visa application. So, the processing time is calculated as 2-3 months while it is actually 6-7 months. That is misleading. Thoughts?

Also, the way processing time is calculated seems inaccurate... shouldn't it be calculated from the date the nomination was filed?.. coz that's the actual end to end processing time. There are a lot of cases where nomination was filed 3-4 months before the visa application and its approved 2-3 months after visa application. So, the processing time is calculated as 2-3 months while it is actually 6-7 months. That is misleading. Thoughts?

Visa and nom are two seperate process i believe, they could be alocated to different or same co, in the case u mentioned they likely go to same one. Just my understanding

Visa and nom are two seperate process i believe, they could be allocated to different or same co, in the case u mentioned they likely go to same one. Just my understanding

But nom and visa are one after another, a visa will not be approved until nomination is approved. In most case, from what I have followed in various posts on this thread... once nomination gets approved, visa gets approved in next couple of days (mostly when both are applied together). However, when both are applied separately, visa is usually approved within 2-3 months of nomination approval. Which means both start in parallel (to your point as they are separate) but its the nomination approval that drives the timeline.

Wohooooooooooooo!!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]❤️❤️❤️[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I cannot be more happy to tell everyone that my PR was finally granted on Thursday. My MA just called to inform me. This is one of the best moments of my life.

This group was fantastic for me and all my best wishes are with you all. Just hang in there and be patient. You all will hear the good news very soon.

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Processing Department- NSW PSE

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Approved 22/09/2016

Visa Status- Approved 22/09/2016

Edited by Hamza Masood

Wohooooooooooooo!!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]❤️❤️❤️[emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I cannot be more happy to tell everyone that my PR was finally granted on Thursday. My MA just called to inform me. This is one of the best moments of my life.

This group was fantastic for me and all my best wishes are with you all. Just hang in there and be patient. You all will hear the good news very soon.

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Processing Department- NSW PSE

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Approved 22/09/2016

Visa Status- Approved 22/09/2016

Congratulations Hamza

But nom and visa are one after another, a visa will not be approved until nomination is approved. In most case, from what I have followed in various posts on this thread... once nomination gets approved, visa gets approved in next couple of days (mostly when both are applied together). However, when both are applied separately, visa is usually approved within 2-3 months of nomination approval. Which means both start in parallel (to your point as they are separate) but its the nomination approval that drives the timeline.

No my nomination is approved in 16 August. Still waiting for visa. Both are applied together in 3 February. They ask me in September for police check they get same day. Still status assessment in process :arghh: