I have not done it yet. had been waiting for the request, just got it.

Now I have to collect my new renewal passport (expired on 06/09) tomorrow then after that, I will do the health check.

don't ignore it any document mate please provide all document which is they request what ever if they ask again reload again

Hi guys,

We initially applied for nomination on Feb and visa on April 2016 however, it turns out our employer has submitted the nomination 19 days earlier than the min required 2 yrs of employment for us to be eligible under the TRT stream.

Now we're just about to reapply as we have definitely met the 2 yr requirement now (currently with the company for 2 yrs and 6 mos) and I'm now helping our HR manager to complete the nomination part. I don't want to pay MA as we have all the required documents anyway and our HR Manager is very helpful. So far we have all the requirements completed now and I'm just struggling with the below:

If there are no Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents performing equivalent work in your workplace at the same location:

• appropriate references to or copies of certified agreements
  • appropriate references to industrial awards
  • appropriate references to or copies of remuneration surveys
  • appropriate references to the Australian Government’s Job Outlook
  • appropriate references to the Australian Bureau of Statistics Employee Earnings and Hours Survey
  • written advice from employer associations and unions

I have everything listed on the above except for the:

• written advice from employer associations and unions

Does anyone have any idea how/where I can get this (for Fitness Manager role) and if this is a mandatory requirement? Thanks in advance!

Hello All,

457 to 186 Nomination & Visa lodged 17 Feb 2016

Can i just ask a question...that how much approximate time it can take after CO requested Partners IELTS's FEES (in the case of not give IELTS)?

Many Thanks:)

Once you pay fees one to two weeks hardly ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pay your super it is very important once they start looking they will ask you many documents ..

Anybody has idea is it necessary one person PR/ citizen should be working in to your company as my MA said not necessary. Anybody can tell

Anybody has idea is it necessary one person PR/ citizen should be working in to your company as my MA said not necessary. Anybody can tell

Max, there are two situations.

1. a PR/ citizen works same/ similar position in your company can prove the market salary so that you dont need to provide market salary information.

2. if you are the only person in that position you will need to prove you are getting the market rate or higher.

Pay your super it is very important once they start looking they will ask you many documents ..

1. a PR/ citizen works same/ similar position in your company can prove the market salary so that you dont need to provide market salary information.

2. if you are the only person in that position you will need to prove you are getting the market rate or higher.

Thank you Jimmy as in company no one is pr/ citizen working which documents need to provide like Group certificate pay slip is it

then you should go to Seek or Jobsdb etc....to search the market salary for your position and attach it to immi

Thank you Jimmy as in company no one is pr/ citizen working which documents need to provide like Group certificate pay slip is it

Hi everyone,

I applied my nomination & visa 6 november 2015. Requested documents 16 may 2016. Documents provided 31 may 2016. Still the status assessment in progress. It's more than 10 months I have applied still no result now I'm so frustrated. Can anyone help me out providing some information.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I applied my nomination & visa 6 november 2015. Requested documents 16 may 2016. Documents provided 31 may 2016. Still the status assessment in progress. It's more than 10 months I have applied still no result now I'm so frustrated. Can anyone help me out providing some information.

Thanks

Doc requested for visa or nomination? What did they ask for?