I have applied my nomination on 12th Feb and visa on 25th Feb. What do you guys think since when I should start counting counting my six months nomination date or visa date???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say from the 12th. My nomination was lodge in Feb and Visa in April, visa granted yesterday. I can only speak for myself but if you look at similar cases from the flowsheet, it seems that many of us had similar scenarios.

I would say from the 12th. My nomination was lodge in Feb and Visa in April, visa granted yesterday. I can only speak for myself but if you look at similar cases from the flowsheet, it seems that many of us had similar scenarios.

Jobic If like that your application is not over 6 month if count from April.

My employer nomination is submit in Dec 2016 , and after that we wait for my police check . and MA log in our visa application on 18.Feb.2016. so..................... very long time.

After reading the IMMI auto reply in this forum / i think i have no choice but wait and wait and wait . hope can get it within one month .

Hi Jobic,

I agree with you - have been obsessively tracking the dates and I agree with your estimation RE countdown from nomination in MOST instances. Frustrates me though as my employer was ready to nominate 4 months before we did because we had to wait for my skills assessment results... hope we all get it sooner rather than later!

Mate! I got my my son's medical certificate from my GP and it was accepted!!!!! if ur baby is more than six months then you have to go to BUPA medical services. check on immi website.

If your child is less than six months old, he does not need to be taken physically for a medical examination. An "on the papers" health assessment can be completed for him.

co asked my daughter medical that time she was 6 week.

I also want listen to my heart and assume 12th Aug as 6 months mark. Let's see.... Thanks for pumping some positivity in me...

Any ways Jobic how's life after freedom from stress???

I have applied my nomination on 12th Feb and visa on 25th Feb. What do you guys think since when I should start counting counting my six months nomination date or visa date???

Nomination mate

I have been work in this company for 6 years, I'm a hard worker, but 6 months already nothing happened, I'm so piss off

Don't worry mate. We all will get our approval soon. I know it's really hard and stressful as I am in the same boat. Future seems in dark as we can't plan ahead. But we can't do much.

Just have faith in yourself and have patience.

All the best to all of us.

Don't worry mate. We all will get our approval soon. I know it's really hard and stressful as I am in the same boat. Future seems in dark as we can't plan ahead. But we can't do much.

Just have faith in yourself and have patience.

All the best to all of us.

Yes, like u said we can't make any plan, I would say the government will be get more tax of me if they approve my application, because I can't buy house (bought a bloody apartment off the plan which is too small to live in) and I can't do business.....

Yes, like u said we can't make any plan, I would say the government will be get more tax of me if they approve my application, because I can't buy house (bought a bloody apartment off the plan which is too small to live in) and I can't do business.....

Same here bro. So many plans but all held up due to visa. We will get through this together it's just matter of time. You have kept your patience for so long now it's few more days for all of us. Sit tight and open your arms good news is in the corner to embrace you.

Any ways Jobic how's life after freedom from stress???

Haha, I'd say it's kind of cool. I am quite happy were I work but now I am starting to realise that I am no longer tied up with the company and I must say it is a pretty nice feel ;-)

I have been here for 6 years so it was about time to do something about it.

All the best for your visa mate.

business loss and profit.whole 2 year period payslip.leave records.business registration,ABN

I just wanted to know, do you have any idea if the business profit and loss statement was AUDITED or not? B/c my sponsor has sent an unaudited financial statement. The accountant of my business is asking for a lot of money to make a audited statement. And the sponsor wants to avoid as much extra cost as possible. So will that suffice?

Nomination Lodged- 23/01/2016

Visa Lodged- 16/03/2016

Occupation- Dentist

Type- 186 Direct Entry

No. of Ppl- 2

Country- High Risk

Nomination Status- Waiting

Visa Status- Waiting

Hi all -- new poster here. We just got our PR approval last night!

Nomination applied: 20 Jan 16

Visa applied: 4 Feb 16

LR Country

Direct Entry

2 people

Nomination approved: 18 Aug 16

Visa granted: 19 Aug 16

Just wanted to share our details since this forum has been a valuable source for us during the wait. Thanks to everyone who has shared their info!

Edited by Rudiger

Hi all -- new poster here. We just got our PR approval last night!

Nomination applied: 20 Jan 16

Visa applied: 4 Feb 16

LR Country

Direct Entry

2 people

Nomination approved: 18 Aug 16

Visa granted: 19 Aug 16

Just wanted to share our details since this forum has been a valuable source for us during the wait. Thanks to everyone who has shared their info!

Congrats

Haha, I'd say it's kind of cool. I am quite happy were I work but now I am starting to realise that I am no longer tied up with the company and I must say it is a pretty nice feel ;-)

I have been here for 6 years so it was about time to do something about it.

All the best for your visa mate.

Thank you mate.