Hi everyone, I got a question. Who should pay the 186 visa application fee? Employer or me?

Sent from my JAZZ using Tapatalk

Hi, i think it's depend on what you have agreed with your company. In my situation, in the past, company paid for the application fee. However they just changed the policy begin with me......guess that's because too many ppl just left after they got PR :)

One more thing, the nomination fee should definitely be paid by the company. Your own application fee is negotiable...

Hi Guys,

I am waiting now from 8 months, application 1st December, they asked some document in May, nomination was approved in June, but after that nothing more.

Someone had contacted immi by email asking update? They normally answer and how long after?

Thanks

Hi All,

I'm wondering how long approx it takes for the visa to be granted once medical examination is done and updated/ clearance on immi account ?

Note: I was asked to undertake medical checks by DIPB last week because I didn't submit my medicals when application was lodged.

Has any one over the last few days sent an e-mail to the department? Just wondering what the current auto reply is set at?

186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 28 July 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided, so that when your case is allocated it can be processed as quickly as possible.

was that typo? coz i think immi has processed quite a large no. of January 2016 applications.

186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 28 July 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Please ensure that all supporting documents are provided, so that when your case is allocated it can be processed as quickly as possible.

was that typo? coz i think immi has processed quite a large no. of January 2016 applications.

I hope it was but checked with our MA he said the same thing:(

BTW you and me got the same time line fingers crossed i know wait is killing every one not much we can do about it :(

Preview

I lodged my application without medicals and I've since been told by a couple of people that got PR recently that they did their medicals prior to lodging their application to save time. Is it too late for me to get the medicals done now? I found this information which would suggest it is but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen conflicting information -

I have already lodged my Australian visa application

You will be advised by email or by your case officer what health examinations you need to do (if any). You will then be requested to complete these examinations within a certain time period. Please wait until your visa case officer contacts you, do not use the
My Health Declarations
service if you have already lodged a visa application. It will delay processing of your visa application.

I haven't done my medicals and if I'm reading the information on the immi site correctly it would now delay my application to submit it prior to a case officer asking for it. Does anyone have any experience with this? I didn't realise it could be submitted prior to it being asked for. I'm in country if it makes a difference?

(I did already post this but it said it required moderator approval and has completely disappeared!)

Hi, i think it's depend on what you have agreed with your company. In my situation, in the past, company paid for the application fee. However they just changed the policy begin with me......guess that's because too many ppl just left after they got PR :)

One more thing, the nomination fee should definitely be paid by the company. Your own application fee is negotiable...

thx, I thought my employer should pay it. And he already paid it.

Sent from my JAZZ using Tapatalk

I haven't done my medicals and if I'm reading the information on the immi site correctly it would now delay my application to submit it prior to a case officer asking for it. Does anyone have any experience with this? I didn't realise it could be submitted prior to it being asked for. I'm in country if it makes a difference?

(I did already post this but it said it required moderator approval and has completely disappeared!)

Same thing happened with me and its now delaying my visa approval. Case officer sent my HAP ID last week and now everything is done but I'm still waiting waiting and frekn' waiting

Same thing happened with me and its now delaying my visa approval. Case officer sent my HAP ID last week and now everything is done but I'm still waiting waiting and frekn' waiting

Jeez.... Can't believe the incompetence of some MA... Seriously, this is a basic one how can they possibly miss it????

yesterday one of my friend checked his status in immi account and it has been changed to "Information requested" and he has been asked for form 80 .. his timeline is visa lodged on 3rd feb 2016

i am thinking i should also proactively fill this form and ask my MA to upload. i have observed and been following this forum , in most of the cases form 80 has been requested for.

My timeline visa lodged on 26th feb2016 , visa grant - still waiting :(

Only the main applicator need form 80 ?

yesterday one of my friend checked his status in immi account and it has been changed to "Information requested" and he has been asked for form 80 .. his timeline is visa lodged on 3rd feb 2016

i am thinking i should also proactively fill this form and ask my MA to upload. i have observed and been following this forum , in most of the cases form 80 has been requested for.

My timeline visa lodged on 26th feb2016 , visa grant - still waiting :(

Only the main applicator need form 80 ?

Everyone included in the application. This is what my MA said.

Also, I don't think it's compulsory to upload form 80 but it's a good idea to fill it in beforehand, just in case CO asks for it.

Nom&Visa 20 Apr 2016

LR 2people