@Mirza @mirzaa @sunny786 @June9 any update guys?? Here is my post below. Agree or not?

At 3 months u are waiting patiently

At 4 to 5 months u are excited a bit.

At 6 months u are excited so much also very little worried.

At 7 months u are worrying too much.

At 8 months worrying, getting pissed off, frustration building up.

At 9 months u are pissed off so much that u wanna tear ur hair off. U had enough. So depressed

At 10 months onward u cant take this anymore so u give up. Life is going on let it go . U cant do much about it. But inside it hurts so much. U are unhappy at all time

Got reply from DIPB, they are still monitoring my 457 even though I applied 186 last year. I have send everything they inquired, after the site visit, they send me a Notice of intention about my working duty is not matching the job title. Because we are small organization, the border for individual work duty is not so clear. However I sent response in writing with recent working evidence back to them. Now I am waiting their response.

So if anyone got reply in 6-8 months, you guys are lucky. I would say the applicants waiting for over 8 months, get all documents ready in case of the monitoring. No need to worry coz they will get back to you sooner or later. Thanks for this forum seeing so many guys supporting each other, but it is really not a good feeling watching many approvals while I am still waiting.

This is the only time I realized that my own fate will be decided by someone else.

hi guys

i have just joined , i have question if any one can give accurate answer it will be big relief for me , question which month 186 visa they are assessing now ?????

thank you guys and good luck to everyone

as per outo-reply email Nov but people already got approval who applied Dec and Jan

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 July 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

Got reply from DIPB, they are still monitoring my 457 even though I applied 186 last year. I have send everything they inquired, after the site visit, they send me a Notice of intention about my working duty is not matching the job title. Because we are small organization, the border for individual work duty is not so clear. However I sent response in writing with recent working evidence back to them. Now I am waiting their response.

So if anyone got reply in 6-8 months, you guys are lucky. I would say the applicants waiting for over 8 months, get all documents ready in case of the monitoring. No need to worry coz they will get back to you sooner or later. Thanks for this forum seeing so many guys supporting each other, but it is really not a good feeling watching many approvals while I am still waiting.

This is the only time I realized that my own fate will be decided by someone else.

Feel bad for u mate. I thought they would grant ur pr straight. But now it.looks like they are trying their best not to give u visa. What a low life. But dont lose hope. Stick to ur position where u are. U wont have any other option but grant ur pr

Hi guys,

I want to share the news that I graduate this forum because my visa was granted just today.

Here is my timeline,

Nomination/Visa applications 15/01/2016

Nomination/Visa grant 18/07/2016

No document request

NSW PESE

Web administrator

I wish all of you have good news soon as well

God bless you

Edited by Mark153

Hi guys,

I want to share the news that I graduate this forum because my visa was granted just today.

Here is my timeline,

Nomination/Visa grant 18/01/2016

No document request

NSW PESE

Web administrator

God bless you

Congrats mate.. Party hard

June9 --- dont worry bro u will get the approval soon bcz u allready have everything which needs for ens approval ......bro if your ma contact your co directly then he can easily explain your work conditions .....the same thing happened with my known person ....his co was confused abt two things but his ma call straight to co nd explained each and everything and that guy got his visa after 13 months .........bro i cant understand only one thing that .....what are they still monitoring in 457 visa ........may be they started monitor ur buisness before u applied for ens ......cant understand

The

Hi guys,

Here is my timeline,

No document request

NSW PESE

Web administrator

God bless you

congratulations

Mate your nomination approved in three days???

bro i think u read it wrong its says 6 months

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Mark153 viewpost-right.png

Hi guys,

Here is my timeline,

No document request

NSW PESE

Web administrator

God bless

Bro

he firstly wrote it wrong.

Thanks

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Mark153 viewpost-right.png

Hi guys,

Here is my timeline,

No document request

NSW PESE

Web administrator

God bless you

Bro

was wrong entries before

Hi guys,

Here is my timeline,

No document request

NSW PESE

Web administrator

God bless you

congrats bro!!

direct or transition?

as per outo-reply email Nov but people already got approval who applied Dec and Jan

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 July 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged November 2015. If you have recently lodged an application, this means that we may not allocate your application for at least 6 months. You will be contacted when your case is allocated for assessment.

This auto reply must have expired. How can they say they are allocating November applications for 186 and 187 but in reality December and January applicants for 186 are getting approved. This is completely joke....

Hi guys,

Here is my timeline,

No document request

NSW PESE

Web administrator

God bless you

Congratulations ...enjoy your new life

Please can someone clarify what the nomination granted means on the spreadsheet? If my employer has already nominated people for 186 in the past then does this mean my nomination is automatically approved or is it for my individual nomination?

Please can someone clarify what the nomination granted means on the spreadsheet? If my employer has already nominated people for 186 in the past then does this mean my nomination is automatically approved or is it for my individual nomination?

Your employer has to apply for individual nomination ... If your employer wants to sponsor you then they have to apply for seperate nomination I think

For every 186 visa your employer has to apply for individual nomination. I suppose in the case of 457 just one time nomination is required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Just got PR..

Nomination/Visa applications 20/01/2016

No document request

Hi

Were you informed when the CO was allocated or could you see a change in status on the Immi Account?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate! Hope you will get your soon.

Feel bad for u mate. I thought they would grant ur pr straight. But now it.looks like they are trying their best not to give u visa. What a low life. But dont lose hope. Stick to ur position where u are. U wont have any other option but grant ur pr

Probably bcoz three years ago DIBP came site visit not I wasnt there, they didnt have enough information from that time.

June9 --- dont worry bro u will get the approval soon bcz u allready have everything which needs for ens approval ......bro if your ma contact your co directly then he can easily explain your work conditions .....the same thing happened with my known person ....his co was confused abt two things but his ma call straight to co nd explained each and everything and that guy got his visa after 13 months .........bro i cant understand only one thing that .....what are they still monitoring in 457 visa ........may be they started monitor ur buisness before u applied for ens ......cant understand