Hi Big congrats! But Did you type it wrong? Is The lodge time 2015 or 2016?

yes sorry, was wrong the document request date:

01/12/2015 visa and nomination lodge

05/05/2016 documents requested form nomination and visa (police check + marriage certificate also if already provided)

13/05/2016 visa documents sent to immi

30/05/2016 nomination documents sent to immi

22/06/2016 nomination approved

I think we can't see many grant till end of June...:dull:

visa/nomination-15 dec 2015

or I can hope for before end of June? What do you think guys..

I hope we get lots of approval before 30th of June for people who are waiting more than six months as they deserve this relief

i pray that it happens this week

please immi grant some approval

You will get it soon . God bless u

i know it's frustrating but after nomination approval visa is not a problem

what documents they asked you second time

Thank you Ducere. I am hanging on in there!

The second time they asked for a personal statement about my police record as I got into some bother in my younger years :-(

Thank you Ducere. I am hanging on in there!

The second time they asked for a personal statement about my police record as I got into some bother in my younger years :-(

Are u on shore or ofshore as your localtion shows glasgow

@ Ducere, Thanks mate, I'm hoping too,

whats your timeline?

cheers budy

Hey mate my timeline is 27 jan visa and nomination together.i want everyone who is waiting to get visa from more than 6 months should get first

I can wait for sometime

oh come on immi ,I had paid my wife's language fee last Friday ,nearly one week, why is still waiting for it??? other guys whose pr were granted next day when they paid the fee, are not they??? why ,why ,why ? I am crazy..... I have been waited 8months and one week...... :mad:.

Edited by ericdeal

I am still living, waiting and loosing my mind in sunny Glasgow! lol!

We have applied for Direct Entry.

lol dont worry you will get it soon. sometime off shore cases takes a bit long. even onshore cases are taking upto 8 months easily. so dont stress enjoy your time you will get it soon

oh come on immi ,I had paid my wife's language fee last Friday ,nearly one week, why is still waiting for it??? other guys whose pr were granted next day when they paid the fee, are not they??? why ,why ,why ? I am crazy..... I have been waited 8months and one week...... :mad:.

Dont stress my friend you are almost there. one of my friend also waiting he was ask about partners ielts and police clearance. he submitted last week as well. so just be patient you are almost there. all the best. everyone will get through this phase

I don't know how they work.....Australia immgration ufffffff friends I got pr after 10 ad half months like 9 June 2016 .i was very happy ad today immgration called me they told me plz send ur bank statement they said its random checking nothing......uffffff

I don't know how they work.....Australia immgration ufffffff friends I got pr after 10 ad half months like 9 June 2016 .i was very happy ad today immgration called me they told me plz send ur bank statement they said its random checking nothing......uffffff

How can they ask if you already got pr???

Holy **********..... they cant just do that after pr approval. That means a lot of people will be checked by looks of it... thanks for sharing narula.. that was really helpful..

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed swearing

Be cautious to make sure this isn't some spam caller wanting your personal details. It's unusual that DIBP would contact you after granting your PR. If it seems like a legitimate request, I'd suggest you scan/email your bank statement to the email that sent you your grant notice, and not to any other email address the caller may have provided.

Be cautious to make sure this isn't some spam caller wanting your personal details. It's unusual that DIBP would contact you after granting your PR. If it seems like a legitimate request, I'd suggest you scan/email your bank statement to the email that sent you your grant notice, and not to any other email address the caller may have provided.

It's not a spam call .they called to everyone even my colleagues ad employer