Guys, can you believe, they are doing office visit right now!!!!just finish an 1 hour interview with me, and now interviewing my colleges!!!!!

Mate did they inform you well in advance that they are coming or did they inform your MA ? because I think by law they just can't drop in and start checking

All d best bro ...may u will get it pr soon like that guy who was monitoned on 21 april and he got his pr in next 10 days ...........if u remberrr abt ur one friend who put file in june nd his ma told him that immi can visit his workplace ......did immi also visit ur friends workplace also

Tjtjray......All d best bro ...may u will get it pr soon like that guy who was monitoned on 21 april and he got his pr in next 10 days ...........if u remberrr abt ur one friend who put file in june nd his ma told him that immi can visit his workplace ......did immi also visit ur friends workplace also

Hi Guys, they just leaved! Now I told you all the details. They come to my workplace and look for my boss. Today our reception is on her sick leave so I go outside and met 2 ladies. They want talk with me then we go to the meeting. Around 1 hour's talk. Questions: 1. Annual leave and sick leave 2. salary and gross pay, payment date 3. work process 4. give some colleges name and job 5. tell them some clients name 6. recent work, explain what are you doing these days 6. how they pay salary All the questions they will go deeper according to your answer. and the whole interview took around 1 hour. then they want walk around my office and show all the workplaces. then came back to my computer, let me show them some work evidence, and ask me to find the recent payslipe through. This is why they saw my email. But they didn't talk with my manager and accountant....my ma said maybe they thought my answer is good enough and enough evidence...so they thought needn't talk with other guys....

Hi Guys, they just leaved! Now I told you all the details. They come to my workplace and look for my boss. Today our reception is on her sick leave so I go outside and met 2 ladies. They want talk with me then we go to the meeting. Around 1 hour's talk. Questions: 1. Annual leave and sick leave 2. salary and gross pay, payment date 3. work process 4. give some colleges name and job 5. tell them some clients name 6. recent work, explain what are you doing these days 6. how they pay salary All the questions they will go deeper according to your answer. and the whole interview took around 1 hour. then they want walk around my office and show all the workplaces. then came back to my computer, let me show them some work evidence, and ask me to find the recent payslipe through. This is why they saw my email. But they didn't talk with my manager and accountant....my ma said maybe they thought my answer is good enough and enough evidence...so they thought needn't talk with other guys....

good on you mate.... hope things works out quick now...

your occupation mate????

OMG that is intense!!best of luck mate

video editor mate....all my work are real, all the evidence are all real, i showed them all my works i gave for clients....so i am not afraid the monitoring actually

good on you mate.... hope things works out quick now...

your occupation mate????

i hope they won't watch this forum....or they can sure who is posting....hahhaahaha

Thanks for your reply. They done a thorough check. I would surely be annoyed if i were u. Let them watch this forum that they know people are upset frustrated.

They usually tell u if they were satisfied. Once co have the report it shouldnt take more than 2 weeks. All up im expecting ur pr sometime after 10th june

Exciting news!!!:jiggy: Hope you will get PR soon!!

video editor mate....all my work are real, all the evidence are all real, i showed them all my works i gave for clients....so i am not afraid the monitoring actually
Edited by June9
add message

Hi All,

Just checked my visa status using my company's VEVO organisation account.

And it says EN/186. Grant date 26 May 2016

But I have not heard anything from my Migration Agent yet.

I want to thank all the member of this forum, for their support, advise and encouragement.

I would love to see the grant of AussiePR, Tjtjray, Camlucas, Mirzaa bhai soon.

Good Luck for all of you who are still waiting.

Position: Accommodation Manager.

Nom Applied: - 20/10/2015

Visa Applied: - 23/10/2015

Additional Docs Requested : - 21/04/2016 (CO wanted to specify the Award Rate on my contract)

Submitted: - 22/04/2016

Nomination Granted: - 24/05/2016

Visa Granted: - 26/05/2016

HR Country

2 People

VIC PESE

Hey rusho what is amended contract? What was the wrong was in ur previous conctract?

Guys, can you believe, they are doing office visit right now!!!!just finish an 1 hour interview with me, and now interviewing my colleges!!!!!

Thats great news! PR coming soon [emoji1430]

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Quick update guys, my employer was asked today for an employment contract (although it was originally provided) and leave records. So they are making progress. Who knows when they will come back to the application once these are submitted though lol!

Quick update guys, my employer was asked today for an employment contract (although it was originally provided) and leave records. So they are making progress. Who knows when they will come back to the application once these are submitted though lol!

Finally, some hope that they are actually moving :o)

Thanks for your reply. They done a thorough check. I would surely be annoyed if i were u. Let them watch this forum that they know people are upset frustrated.

They usually tell u if they were satisfied. Once co have the report it shouldnt take more than 2 weeks. All up im expecting ur pr sometime after 10th june

Oh god......i got email from immi .....but its same email like the old one .........but now its sent by ...senior co ...my friend also got mail from same co nd after one immi visit his workplace .....nd he is still waiting for nom approval after 10 months ........oh man its mean now i have to wait more nd more

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed CO name