Is form 80 compulsory for everyone now ......pls let me know bcz my ma told me no need of form 80 nowdaysss ....pls let me knoww

No, form 80 is never mandatory. However it is being requested more often these days so if you want to avoid delays later in the process it may be a good idea to complete and submit it.

Is form 80 compulsory for everyone now ......pls let me know bcz my ma told me no need of form 80 nowdaysss ....pls let me knoww

Hi Mirzaa Bhai,

I did not fill form 80 or signed any pre filled form 80, but I filled a "Client Information Questionnaire" for my MA which covers all the question of form 80.

Edited by Rusho

Definition – low/high risk

The terms 'Low risk' and 'High risk' show whether passport holders are eligible to apply for an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). Low risk applies to nationals from countries which issue ETA eligible passports. A list of these can be found on the department's website. High risk countries are those which are not ETA eligible.

Thanks Mate

Hi guys,

Its seems like my Co read my comments on this thread the day before yesterday,hahhaaha.

I have grant the Nomination & visa on 25th May 2016. I didn't use services of ma. I did my nomination & visa by myself.

Thanks guys for always supporting & cheering up who r frustrated & impatiently waiting for their turn to be australian citizen.

Hi guys,

Its seems like my Co read my comments on this thread the day before yesterday,hahhaaha.

I have grant the Nomination & visa on 25th May 2016. I didn't use services of ma. I did my nomination & visa by myself.

Thanks guys for always supporting & cheering up who r frustrated & impatiently waiting for their turn to be australian citizen.

CONGRATULATIONS

timeline pls!!!!

Congrats Bro

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Congratulations! What is your timeline please?

Hi guys,

Congratulations!!

congrants bro!!!!!

Hi guys,

Hi @eish234

If you have an Immi account register your application using your TRN to your account.

You can then view your application and see documents submitted (Although you wont be able to open them)

Hope this helps.

Hi All Need some Information. Any one know how can we check through immi account what documents MA has uploaded. Your help will be really appreciable mate..

what !!!

may i know your occupation?

wish you everything is going well .

Guys, can you believe, they are doing office visit right now!!!!just finish an 1 hour interview with me, and now interviewing my colleges!!!!!

Guys, can you believe, they are doing office visit right now!!!!just finish an 1 hour interview with me, and now interviewing my colleges!!!!!

What the helllllllll.... please let us know in details what happened there. I dont understand why the hell they check ur email. I hope everyting went well