congratulations

Well... your good thoughts and vibes worked wonders.

Nomination and PR approved together 30 minutes ago.

No word from MA yet but Immi account showing granted.

I've not had the approval letter through yet but think it was VIC PESE and timeline is below.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all of the support. It was great to read the posts even when I was a nameless lurker.

Some are having harder times than others (you know who you are) and I hope all works out for the best very soon. We are all struggling together and I hope and wish that approvals come thick and fast for all.

Wow... what a ride.

Hi Guys I posted this last week but have had no response so I'll try again. I'm just confused with nominations and applications and would appreciate any advice; I’m new to the forum having discovered it in recent days. I work for a global insurer who have used their MA to lodge my 186 Application. I am a bit confused as some of the threads I have read are showing “nomination date” and “visa application date”. I have never received any details regarding a nomination date. I can only assume this is because the company I work for have used this process before and therefore the nominations are not an issue? Is this correct?? Anyway the visa was lodged 23rd February, I have added to the spreadsheet and look forward to any advice the people on here could provide!

Cheers,

You can not lodge a visa application without a nomination being lodged beforehand. Some people lodge the nomination and then immediately lodge the application after hence the Nom & visa having same lodgement dates.

Your MA will be able to confirm the date your nomination was lodged but it's not really necessary for you to know. Best to just forget about the whole process for a good few months before it consumes your whole life.

Good luck!

I've not had the approval letter through yet but think it was VIC PESE and timeline is below.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all of the support. It was great to read the posts even when I was a nameless lurker.

Some are having harder times than others (you know who you are) and I hope all works out for the best very soon. We are all struggling together and I hope and wish that approvals come thick and fast for all.

Wow... what a ride.

P.S. If you are a nameless lurker, get registered and get your details on the spreadsheet! It makes it easier for all.

Congratulations mate. enjoy your time :)

Wow... what a ride.

P.S. If you are a nameless lurker, get registered and get your details on the spreadsheet! It makes it easier for all.

congratulations.... i know your situation very well. good to see your approval came through before judgement day,

party hard mate

You can not lodge a visa application without a nomination being lodged beforehand. Some people lodge the nomination and then immediately lodge the application after hence the Nom & visa having same lodgement dates.

Your MA will be able to confirm the date your nomination was lodged but it's not really necessary for you to know. Best to just forget about the whole process for a good few months before it consumes your whole life.

Good luck!

Thanks for the honest feedback websie!

Hi Friends,

Anyone could help me to answer the question that I just checked my immi account only showed my application received but I could not find my company application receive or not. How do I know the nomination application status? Thanks

Hi Friends,

Anyone could help me to answer the question that I just checked my immi account only showed my application received but I could not find my company application receive or not. How do I know the nomination application status? Thanks

Only your employer/MA can see the nomination status.

You cant its a seperate application.

You could add it into your account if you have the TRN but generally the MA or company will not give this.

Hi Friends,

Hi Lisa, I am unsure about the Electrician licensing requirements but I am under the Construction Project Manager for my 186 visa and I also have licensing requirements. My MA advised that that in order to meet the licensing requirements, I need to be a licensed builder so that I can legally perform my duties. As such, I was required to complete my Cert IV in Building and Construction, and be approved by the QBCC (Queensland Building and Construction Commission) for a contractors license so that I can arrange, organise, and coordinate trades on my projects. This being said, I do know someone who was approved under a Construction Project Manager without any personal licensing, so maybe it depends on the CO and how strict they are. My MA did however advise me that if I worked for a company that was licensed, and I was an employee of them, I would be licensed through the company and not be required to hold my own individual license. If this applies to your husband, then all he would have to do is prove his employment with the said company, and submit their license with your application. I hope this helps. Don't stress, there's always a way to get around these things. Cheers

Thanks for your advice. I understand why you would need to have done the qualification and received a full licence because you are being nominated for a managers position, I guess that would be our case too if he was being nominated as a supervisor but it's just as a plumber. As a plumber in NSW you do need your own licence, it's just a case of whether it needs to be full or not when applying for 186 visa. If anyone else can relate please get in touch with me!

Thanks for your reply.

I have the company's TRN but how to input the name of application and Date of birth and country. I tried mine, it did not work. why???

You cant its a seperate application.

You could add it into your account if you have the TRN but generally the MA or company will not give this.

wow, cool bro, I told ur visa is on the way yesterday......congrants!

Thanks god

visa has been granted today by NSW PESE without any request info...

Pray to god those who are waiting for long time ...please God help them

thank you guys one more time

Hi Friends

i just got my status changed to information requested. they have requested police clearance certificate from india for my wife again as its nto readable scan, same with they ask to scan my wife ielts again as they are not readable and certified copy of passport for my wife.

does this mean nomination is approved guys.

nomination and visa lodge together on 9th november