Just a question guys whoever u submitted nomination by urself or u have seen all the doc papers anyone can tell me who much is sale and how much is wages expeses in the BAS? I just saw the bas of my company and if shows half of money they spend is on wages

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Hi @aussiepr bas never gives a clear picture it mainly shows the company is operational. Now even if the company is paying all the money in wages it shouldn't matter at the end the of the the company is able to pay employees . That's what matters the most.

Businesses take time to grow and employers see profits coming in after few years as well. So even if the company is in loss but sales are good and the firm is paying it's wages to the employees it's all good.

Hey ali how u doing mate? @mirzaa 1 dude from 187 thread got his pr straught yesterday. No doc requested he applied same date as mine.

@camlucas, tj get ready for pr

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Are you 187? Im 186 mate

Please God hear you [emoji1430]

Visa 21/09

Nom approved 03/05

Visa waiting

I received an update from my MA that after following up with the CO, the CO then advised that they are still waiting for the result of our medical. Which is weird because we have done that and submitted the confirmation together with the application. The MA advised that she will call the CO by Wed if she does not get a response from her email.

Very odd.

_________

ENS 186

Nom 13 Oct 2015

App 26 Oct 2015

Nom approved 20 April 2016

NSW PESE

Nah mate... i think i still got 4-6 weeks to go... i m in 3rd week of dec...and the way applications are going ....not sure when will be my turn.. hope before financial year...

Do you know if the new financial year would affect applications still pending in any way? We also submitted 3rd week of December and I am holding thumbs to have an answer by end of June.

The required documents submittied on May. 10 . Today I just called the MA about the timeframe. She told me it would be 4- 8 weeks . The waiting game is really desperate.

My Timeline as below:

Nomination appliactiona date: Oct. 19. 2015

Visa application Date: Oct. 22. 2015

CO inquired amended contract and statement from my boss.: Apr. 19. 2016 .

Addtional required document for Nom submitted on May. 10. 2016

Pray for you all and myself. I really hope hope CO can approve the visa at the end of this month.

Edited by Judy Y

The required documents submittied on May. 10 . Today I just called the MA about the timeframe. She told me it would be 4- 8 weeks . The waiting game is really desperate.

My Timeline as below:

Nomination appliactiona date: Oct. 19. 2015

Visa application Date: Oct. 22. 2015

CO inquired amended contract and statement from my boss.: Apr. 19. 2016 .

Addtional required document for Nom submitted on May. 10. 2016

Pay for you all and myself. I really hope hope CO can approve the visa at the end of this month.

Have faith mate, 7 weeks here

Hello my nomination applied on 30th of November but I haven't applied visa and nomination is still pending. So do I have to still wait for long get my Pr if I apply visa after my nomination approve. Actually my MA asked me to wait for nomination before we apply

Hi @aussiepr bas never gives a clear picture it mainly shows the company is operational. Now even if the company is paying all the money in wages it shouldn't matter at the end the of the the company is able to pay employees . That's what matters the most.

Businesses take time to grow and employers see profits coming in after few years as well. So even if the company is in loss but sales are good and the firm is paying it's wages to the employees it's all good.

Thanks for the reply mate

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

I called the number that is on the acknowledge letter today... immigration lady told me that they are processing October files and it's usually taking around 6-8 months for the response... So good luck October people.. Nom+ visa 18 December 2015.Hoping for the best.

WOW! SOOOOO HAPPYYYY for You mate! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there

I see from your timeline that you were granted a 186 visa as an Electrician. My other half is a Plumber and has lodged his 186 application this week, however we are really concerned about the licensing requirements. He has a provisional tradesperson certificate which allows him to legally work as a Plumber, but it has come to light that an Electrician had their 186 refused because they were only working under supervision (the requirements of a provisional tradesperson certificate). Albeit a migration lawyer took it to the merit review and they eventually got visa granted because they proved he could still work as an Electrician and perform duties etc on his current licence... and immi document checklist for 186 visa does only state that "you hold or are able to hold the relevant licence".

My question is, what type of licence did you have when applying and did you need a full licence after doing the Certificate III training and applying for an unrestricted licence? Or was your provisional okay? My partner is under the impression that if this is the requirement they will just ask him to do training... I know it is quite the opposite and they will simply just refuse because he hasn't met a mandatory requirement for the visa.

Please help, going out my mind at the thought of losing $5K...

Thanks

Lisa

Right... today is the day!

Had a 2nd round of docs requested the day before yesterday, submitted yesterday afternoon. VIC PESE.

Need lots of positive thoughts as if it's not in by the end of this week things are going to become very difficult.

** aussiepr, camlucas, June9, Sunny786, titjray, mirzaa and any others still waiting from pre-November, sorry for queue jumping and I hope that yours come in today too!

48 days today after doc submitted [emoji120]

Visa 21/09

Nom approved 03/05

Visa waiting [emoji1430]

What 48 days?? did you called Immi?

It is unfair, I prefer call and ask them why long wait after submitted doc.

What 48 days?? did you called Immi?

It is unfair, I prefer call and ask them why long wait after submitted doc.

MA doesn't wanna call, she said theres no point in calling as they wont do anything about it but I will pressure it after 50 days, it will be the 8 months mark

Visa applied 21/09

Nomination approved 03/05

Visa still waiting [emoji1430]

NSW PESE

Hi there

I see from your timeline that you were granted a 186 visa as an Electrician. My other half is a Plumber and has lodged his 186 application this week, however we are really concerned about the licensing requirements. He has a provisional tradesperson certificate which allows him to legally work as a Plumber, but it has come to light that an Electrician had their 186 refused because they were only working under supervision (the requirements of a provisional tradesperson certificate). Albeit a migration lawyer took it to the merit review and they eventually got visa granted because they proved he could still work as an Electrician and perform duties etc on his current licence... and immi document checklist for 186 visa does only state that "you hold or are able to hold the relevant licence".

My question is, what type of licence did you have when applying and did you need a full licence after doing the Certificate III training and applying for an unrestricted licence? Or was your provisional okay? My partner is under the impression that if this is the requirement they will just ask him to do training... I know it is quite the opposite and they will simply just refuse because he hasn't met a mandatory requirement for the visa.

Please help, going out my mind at the thought of losing $5K...

Thanks

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

I am unsure about the Electrician licensing requirements but I am under the Construction Project Manager for my 186 visa and I also have licensing requirements. My MA advised that that in order to meet the licensing requirements, I need to be a licensed builder so that I can legally perform my duties. As such, I was required to complete my Cert IV in Building and Construction, and be approved by the QBCC (Queensland Building and Construction Commission) for a contractors license so that I can arrange, organise, and coordinate trades on my projects. This being said, I do know someone who was approved under a Construction Project Manager without any personal licensing, so maybe it depends on the CO and how strict they are.

My MA did however advise me that if I worked for a company that was licensed, and I was an employee of them, I would be licensed through the company and not be required to hold my own individual license. If this applies to your husband, then all he would have to do is prove his employment with the said company, and submit their license with your application.

I hope this helps. Don't stress, there's always a way to get around these things.

Cheers

Hello my nomination applied on 30th of November but I haven't applied visa and nomination is still pending. So do I have to still wait for long get my Pr if I apply visa after my nomination approve. Actually my MA asked me to wait for nomination before we apply

Hi Sushma,

I also applied on 30/11/2015 but I had applied both Nom and Visa on the same day. I don't understand why your MA advised you to wait for nomination to get clear. I am still waiting for nomination to be approved. usually I have seen they approve nomination and Visa on the same day. But if you haven't applied your visa yet then I am not sure how long would be a wait after applying Visa. You can still apply for Visa now without waiting for nomination to get clear if you are sure that your nomination would be approved. this way you can shorten the waiting time.

Speak to your MA and see what he says.

Good luck