Just a question guys whoever u submitted nomination by urself or u have seen all the doc papers anyone can tell me who much is sale and how much is wages expeses in the BAS? I just saw the bas of my company and if shows half of money they spend is on wages

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO

Edited by aussiepr

I called immi (Team 1 NSW) today. I was told my application continues to be assessed. They are conducting internal checks and by application is towards the end (whatever that mean). Not possible to give a timeframe.

Does anyone know what these internal checks are. I read somewhere that immi should be able to give a timeframe for internal checks but not for internal?

Good luck to everyone waiting

If you have recipricol health care (UK has this) this should not be needed.

When you get residency then you will have to get it is my understanding.

Reciprocal healthcare covers the adequate insurance requirement under visa condition 8501 for a 457. As I understand it, you can actually apply for full medicare as soon as your 186 application goes in, provided you have a current visa which allows you to work.

Edited by rwhaleb
Typo

Yes me we will be waiting for at least another 6-8 weeks they have only just started October.

Some lucky Nov in there too but I would set expectation of at least 6 weeks

I think you are right, the way I studied this spread sheet and the months on this forum I think they have already allocated first week of November even though they are still processing some October files.

We lodged 22 December and I think we would be able to expect some response from them in about 6 weeks, max 8 weeks time.

Dont think I can survive anything longer than that!

Congrats, what is your occupation and do you know which processing center?

Yesterday I checked my IM account status were received and would assessed soon, but today is approved.

dont know which center.

restaurant manager

Form 80 - I all should I fill this out for my girlfriend and I? Moving to a 186 visa (hopefully). I am British and I have been in Aus for nearly three years working on a 457. (Does that make a difference?) Will the CO ask for this? Thanks

Hi Ed,

i applied in January 16 my MA told me that from December 15 you no longer needed to fill out form 80. He did a decision ready application for me. So I would say that you wouldn't need to do it. That would be a result as form 80 is nasty!!!!!

Hi guys I have received grant letter today my time line is

Nom and visa 12 October 15

file open 14 April 16

1 doc requested experience letter

grant 16 May 16

centre NSW

Congratulations [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

nom and visa 7 sept

never contacted by CO