Nah i dont think so. If u have nomination part approved. Then Afp or pcc asked shouldnt take long to get the approval. For transition applicant nomination part is the most critical one.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Good luck for all of us! Good News will come this week!

VISA granted today, thanks god :) when it is all over, you will not regret having suffered.

Best wishes to all of you!

Nom n visa lodged: 28 Oct 2015

Visa granted: 26 Apr 2016

Congratz chan

Wat occupation n did they asked u for any doc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MaggieMay24

Hi Maggie, I have been allocated a CO on April 5th, as my MA called to get an update. I wasn't actually contacted. In your opinion, in light of the fact my employer has had no request for documents does this mean I should hear something soon with Nomination approval. How long does a CO have the application once allocated? Your opinion is appreciated

@MaggieMay24

Hi Maggie, I have been allocated a CO on April 5th, as my MA called to get an update. I wasn't actually contacted. In your opinion, in light of the fact my employer has had no request for documents does this mean I should hear something soon with Nomination approval. How long does a CO have the application once allocated? Your opinion is appreciated

Hopefully you will hear something before too much longer. There's no way to predict how much time it may take, as this depends on how many cases the CO has been allocated and how complicated those cases may be, whether they need to request more documents from those other cases, etc. All you can do is try to be patient, respond quickly if the CO does contact you for more documents or information, etc.

Hi all

Just had a chat with my MA as the 6 month point has passed...still no CO assigned apparently. Not a great deal that anybody can do to be honest apart from hang on in there...

Lots of things sitting there awaiting the decision, holiday, work travel, etc etc. Just seems to be the luck of the draw and go about your business until the phone rings

Hi all

Just had a chat with my MA as the 6 month point has passed...still no CO assigned apparently. Not a great deal that anybody can do to be honest apart from hang on in there...

Lots of things sitting there awaiting the decision, holiday, work travel, etc etc. Just seems to be the luck of the draw and go about your business until the phone rings

me and @JanJanJan also 26th October...waiting

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 April 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late-September 2015.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 27 April 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications lodged late-September 2015.

These notifications are very strange. If they are working on Late September how are Oct / Nov and Dec applications being finalised.

It all seems so Random which adds to the frustration.

I hope those visitors who are browsing this thread, please give a couple of minutes, register a membership and share your information with us.

This forum has been helping and encouraging lots of people, including myself for a long time. Without those members who has already got their PR or still waiting for their PR to share their timeline and information day by day, this forum wouldn't be so active and helpful.

I found this forum accidentally at a night when my application was lodged for about four month time. At the beginning I was also just a visitor. But later on, I found lots of like-minded people who always support each other like Jazz, Bennyluk, Sheila, Aussiepr etc. I decided to join as a member and be part of it. It has really been something I rely on mentally these days.

Now it is around my time to be anxious, I am lucky to have Ali and Wesso who applied the same date as me. I hope lots of people who are browsing this page, join our discussion, leave your timeline, and we can have more knowledge of what is going on with DIBP.

Any single reply maybe small, but all accumulated together become the big strength of this forum. Thank you.