Mirzaa check what lee jake said in his post at 187 thread. According to immis reply email sent to him, we have CO as the lady said when we called immi. Our application have been looked by CO But for an unknown reason they are not finalising it. Also becoz they havent requested any doc it still says application received in immi account

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Aussiepr .....may be they are doing bckrnddd checksssss......there is one guy in our thread also who is waiting from july or aug .....he was also still not contacteddd once by immi .....dont know the reason ....buts its very very scaring day by day .....but if they allready checked our files and they dont ask anything ...may be they dont want anything else nd after some time we will get pr

Hi All, I am currently waiting for nomination and visa to be approved for 187, I have provided a form 80 for myself, do I need to provide a form 80 for my partner also ? Thanks !

if you and your partner traveled multiple countries then chances are high they will ask for your partners as well.

For the safer side i recommended you to upload your partner form 80 too even you/your partner haven't traveled multiple countries.

look at the number of guests 102!!!!!!!!

if anyone of these getting approvals, they wont be updating us guys, while only 15 members here...

so number of guest applicants is way higher than actual members register here... thats why u r not getting updates about approvals...their may be approvals but out of registered members on forum...

keep faith fells.... but no expectation!!!!!

Precisely. My colleague, for instance, got his on Saturday - Nom & Visa 15 October.

Hi All, I am currently waiting for nomination and visa to be approved for 187, I have provided a form 80 for myself, do I need to provide a form 80 for my partner also ? Thanks !

Both my husband and I had to complete form 80. also 187

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I've already submitted my visa application and now trying to book medicals but I'm getting following error message when doing "my health declaration" online on immi website: Does anyone have come across to this. ??

"My Health Declarations is only for clients who have not yet lodged a visa application. Applicants who have already lodged a visa application will be contacted by a visa case officer who will provide them with a HAP ID that can be used to process their health examinations electronically when required."

Edited by Nasir

Aussiepr .....may be they are doing bckrnddd checksssss......there is one guy in our thread also who is waiting from july or aug .....he was also still not contacteddd once by immi .....dont know the reason ....buts its very very scaring day by day .....but if they allready checked our files and they dont ask anything ...may be they dont want anything else nd after some time we will get pr
. Aussiepr ...my friend told me that immi is processing files according to the job field .....like cookery people are getting very fast Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Hi guys,

I've already submitted my visa application and now trying to book medicals but I'm getting following error message when doing "my health declaration" online on immi website: Does anyone have come across to this. ??

"My Health Declarations is only for clients who have not yet lodged a visa application. Applicants who have already lodged a visa application will be contacted by a visa case officer who will provide them with a HAP ID that can be used to process their health examinations electronically when required."

Unfortunately, you have to wait until CO assigned who will provide you HAP Id then only you can do medical test because you already submitted your visa

And this will cause delay in the case??
@Nasir u should tell your MA again about your HAP ID. Mate more than 80% people in this forum already had the medical done without CO. Even me I got the HAP from MA, same day during application. I don't know some MA , why they saying to wait for CO... Edited by Ali369829

@Nasir u should tell your MA again about your HAP ID. Mate more than 80% people in this forum already had the medical done without CO. Even me I got the HAP from MA, same day during application. I don't know some MA , why they saying to wait for CO...

@ali, I just spoke with my MA agent again. She said because I have already submitted the visa application I will not be able to create a HAP ID. The only way is to wait for CO to be assigned and then he/she will create an HAP ID and advise me for medical.

And the reason I have obtained the HAP ID is because I did the wrong thing by clicking NO to the question "Have you submitted the visa application yet". My MA is saying just leave it and don't book your medicals with BUPA etc.

@ali, I just spoke with my MA agent again. She said because I have already submitted the visa application I will not be able to create a HAP ID. The only way is to wait for CO to be assigned and then he/she will create an HAP ID and advise me for medical.

And the reason I have obtained the HAP ID is because I did the wrong thing by clicking NO to the question "Have you submitted the visa application yet". My MA is saying just leave it and don't book your medicals with BUPA etc.

both application lodge last October, after 2 days latter I booked for family medical. It's good wait for CO then

Hi ALI,When will we get CO? what your M.A say??

Any idea????

@jay198990 mate I don't know, hoping within 2 weeks. Believe it or not since I applied I never contact with MA yet . From this forum so many people they ask MA about visa or whatever, the ans is same from all MA. Some MA said 2 weeks, some are bulshiting. Even I have no immi acc n never import too.

Though some MAs are irresponsible, they never check. In that case all clients should call them or email them twice a day. I just passing 6 month now, I might start call immi or MA. But mate what's next until we get some good news.

hope we will get soon that's all I can say now.

@jay198990 mate I don't know, hoping within 2 weeks. Believe it or not since I applied I never contact with MA yet . From this forum so many people they ask MA about visa or whatever, the ans is same from all MA. Some MA said 2 weeks, some are bulshiting. Even I have no immi acc n never import too.

Though some MAs are irresponsible, they never check. In that case all clients should call them or email them twice a day. I just passing 6 month now, I might start call immi or MA. But mate what's next until we get some good news.

hope we will get soon that's all I can say now.

Good luck Ali , I got after 1 week of 6 months mark. 2 weeks probably more safe.

cheers