I was late in rising up today morning and saw the e-mail box with lot of e-mails. I was surprised to see so many e-mails and opened the inbox to look only the much desired e-mails.... Guess what...

These are 4 PR grants for my little daughter, little son, wife and me.

I have not received the nomination approval from employer as today is weekend.

Nomination lodged on 27 Oct 2015 - most probably approved today

Visa lodged on 9 Dec 2015 - approved on today 23 Apr 2016

No document was requested.

Applied myself.

Overseas PCC was of Feb 2015 but I haven't updated as I haven't visited country since then.

Medical was done just after Visa application.

Thank you all for your valued feedbacks and experiences which helped me a lot in uploading the documents in stages.

Good luck to those who are waiting and wish you all 'll receive soon.

I was late in rising up today morning and saw the e-mail box with lot of e-mails. I was surprised to see so many e-mails and opened the inbox to look only the much desired e-mails.... Guess what...

Applied myself.

Overseas PCC was of Feb 2015 but I haven't updated as I haven't visited country since then.

Thank you all for your valued feedbacks and experiences which helped me a lot in uploading the documents in stages.

congrates @AKG, r u from NSW?

Applied myself.

Wow ! What a good news, well enjoy the long weekend and many more to come. [emoji3][emoji1360]

Applied myself.

Hey @AKG Big congrats to you. Great news so you have a another reason to party hard.

I guess Vic and wa processing centre is the quickest. Whats ur occupation please

Hey @AKG Big congrats to you. Great news so you have a another reason to party hard.

I guess Vic and wa processing centre is the quickest. Whats ur occupation please

Thanks Jacob. Occupation is University Lecturer. Mine one was is processed along with the Nomination application. I'm lucky in that way. Hope you too will receive soon.

Thanks Jacob. Occupation is University Lecturer. Mine one was is processed along with the Nomination application. I'm lucky in that way. Hope you too will receive soon.

Great that's the best thing that could happen. I hope mine is not too far as well. You have a great life ahead and wish u luck for the family n work

Applied myself.

Congrats to you and all your family members. It is really a good and surprising holiday gift.

Again, WA and VIC is much efficient than NSW processing centre. It's really depends on one's luck to be allocated to which centre.

Applied myself.

What a lucky dude u r.. congratulations

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

7 months 16 days today

Edited by aussiepr

Applied myself.

congratulations...........

Ok mine was whole heaps just like another person in this forum

Market salary evidence - provided

Leave records or notice of assessment or payg and letter from employer stating how many paid and unpaid leaves. All included in 1 letter detailed about market salary and leaves.

Profit and loss for last year

Nothing for visa was asked.

Hi fellow, I see many applicants on this forum were asked by c.o about market salary rate info, is this document mandatory and how can we provide?

They asked me exact same documents jacobaug2016 so we are in same boat don't worry we will get ours pr next week just pray

I guess both of our lawyers are bloody good for nothing. These docs are basic requirements n mine didn't realise or bothered @avatar it is mandatory or you can choose to get stuffed like us waiting after 6 months.

We will definitely get it soon sukh

Yes, this is listed on the employer nomination document checklist.

Maggie what you reckon happens in such scenarios. When we get doc request how long does it take note or do they ask for more information. I've been asked market salary

Profit n loss

Extract of leaves

Notice of assessment all submissions done