Finally our day has come. Finalised this evening.

Good luck to everyone on here....its been a long wait for us and finally we can feel at home. The wait is horrible, there are low days and good days but if you want to reach a destination you will get there.

Temporary Residence Transition - Cook

Nomination and Visa Applied: 15th Oct 2015 | 23rd Oct 2015

Good luck to everyone on here....its been a long wait for us and finally we can feel at home. The wait is horrible, there are low days and good days but if you want to reach a destination you will get there.

Congratulations !

congrats for the Oct 2015 people who got approval. and looks like the immi is going real fast now,,,

i do wish that there were less people applying for 186 after Sep 2015 (so called the peak after policy change 2 years ago) so that everybody still waiting can have a big progress...including myself :)

Congo mate :::enjoy now

Dude don't lose hope ! today 10 months completed and you can understand my feelings !

I can bro. U r the only person i feel better when i talk to. U r in the worst situation among everyone of this forum.

But im loosing respect on everything. I feel like i had enough.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hello guys. Need an advice. I have lodged a 186 visa in October 2015. It is being more than 6 months. I had a talk with centrelink and they said I am not eligible for a child care rebate. Are they right? A friend of mine is on a 457 (he has been living in AU for 5 years now) and he is eligible for a child care rebate...

congratulations

I have a feeling that i would never get visa

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

You will get your visa...if not today...maybe tomorrow....but definitely it will come....I felt desperate when my visa approval took very long......I have thought of crazy things as a fallback just in case my visa will not be approved...like apply for visa 189 (which I will reach the pass mark) or try the state nomination (where my skill is in CSOL not SOL)....I am not a 457 transition and options were very limited. Future was very unclear especially when you have young kids with you, but luckily my prayers were heard...and have etched out my family's future in Australia. DIBP do outright rejection if they find something wrong with your application which relates to health, criminal history, among others. I got a friend who's visa 189 got disapproved though he was given 28 days to reply. This is in regards to health issue. What I am trying to say here, they have not find anything wrong with your visa application....or else they should have already made a decision by now...and let's keep our fingers crossed.....you'll get it....

Hello guys. Need an advice. I have lodged a 186 visa in October 2015. It is being more than 6 months. I had a talk with centrelink and they said I am not eligible for a child care rebate. Are they right? A friend of mine is on a 457 (he has been living in AU for 5 years now) and he is eligible for a child care rebate...

457 holders are not eligible for the child care rebate, you need your PR to be granted to be eligible.