Hello All,

My nomination has been approved. :) I have just received an email of nomination application finalised.

I am so happy and over the moon, now just waiting for visa application to clear.

Thanks for all the prayers and I pray for each and everyone that everything should be fine, it is just the waiting game that really freaks out everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Congratzzz buddy

Hi all,

I am not on the spreadsheet but wanted to let you know that we were awarded our 186 visa yesterday afternoon.

Low risk country, no request for further info other than the medicals, approved by the WA team.

Would have posted yesterday but the celebrations were flowing! Still in total shock but super happy.

Good luck everyone, feels like ages but, in the grand scheme of things, it's not that long for a life changing email!

Hello All,

My nomination has been approved. :) I have just received an email of nomination application finalised.

I am so happy and over the moon, now just waiting for visa application to clear.

Thanks for all the prayers and I pray for each and everyone that everything should be fine, it is just the waiting game that really freaks out everyone.

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Congrats mogwai what was ur timeline when did u apply

Sent from my HTC_M9u using Tapatalk

Thanks Mansaab, nomination was approved September 15th 2015, visa application submitted September 15th, visa granted 8April 2016 :)

This is a ridiculous Ad laziness from D l B P from them still waiting in July application

So you think they just sit there twiddling their thumbs all day? Yours isn't the only application they will be checking and verifying you know! We are all waiting for visas, just have to wait our turn whether we like it or not.

I didn't ask ur hundred million doller advice don't give to anyone unless they ask

Mate dont listen to them. Some people got no sense. Only they people know how bad it feels like when they see October file are getting pr but they waiting from july. They didnt have to walk in ur shoes.

BTW whats ur timeline mate?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Mate dont listen to them. Some people got no sense. Only they people know how bad it feels like when they see October file are getting pr but they waiting from july. They didnt have to walk in ur shoes.

BTW whats ur timeline mate?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

If that was all aimed at me, well we are waiting for a visa that had a 6 months timeline when we applied, and after waiting 10 months it now has a 15 month timeline so don't go telling people they don't understand what itslike waiting until you've walked in their shoes. Upu will all get your visas long before us, thanks to the hard working DIBP staff.

I didn't ask ur hundred million doller advice don't give to anyone unless they ask

Don't worry I'm sure your application will be approved soon. You know sometimes out of frustration, people say not so many too good things. I felt the same thing when my PR visa application (Aug 2015) wasn't approved yet and Sept application has already started. My patience was really out of control but I just focused my thoughts on something else and after some time the wait finally ended and everything went pleasant. Just hang on there and keep the communication with the Immigration open, you know just to let them know that you are waiting. When I called on DIBP after 7.5 months of wait, they told me hmmmm.....your application has been a while now...and after a week, I got my PR. After I was asked 2x for additional documents, I was expecting them to request for a third time... you know, I sort of played with their game and just like any other game there will always a winner, and that will be us.