Yes Andy, 1st was 18/02/2016, and 2nd was last Tuesday( 29/03/2016), the case officer called my MA for further information required. And my MA just uploaded all the documents at the same day. Still no news so far...Very very long wait......

Hey Yolanda, what info was asked initially and what was asked again. Why did they ask twice. Thanks

Same here, absolute silence on my application. Wonder what's taking so long

Nom & visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb and no doc request so far

That is ridicolous.. u got ur nomination done then why the hell they have to put on hold i got no freaking idea. Im going nuts day by.day. evry single day its the same sh*t. Wake up check ur email, check the sheet check forum. Theb in the evening oh still nothing. Another day has gone.

Another dude applied from our company in late october. CO contacted MA (we got same MA) for documents (i think he submitted them all when applied). But i got no news at all. Sometimes i feel like ripping off my hair. They have done enough

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hello Everyone,

Need your kind assistance regarding health checks.

I had done my own health checks right before I applied the PR application for myself and my wife who's a secondary applicant. My wife was unable to undertake her health checks as she was pregnant at that time. Now I have created an immi account for her and trying to obtain a HAP ID but I'm getting an error message when I clicked "YES" to the question "Has the applicant already submitted a visa application for this subclass....". The error message I'm getting is "My health declaration is only for the clients who have not yet lodged the visa application. Applicant who have already lodged a visa will be contacted by a case officer "

So my question is that do I need to wait for a case officer to be assigned and generate a HAP ID? Wonder if anyone has come across of this sort of situation?

Hi Nasir,

Just a little bit confused with your story. Do you mean to say you had taken medical checks without having HAP ID? You will never know what tests you will have to undergo unless you have already submitted your visa application. Even for your wife, there will be health checks as well even if she is pregnant; but with exemptions because of her condition.

Can we call and check the status of our Nomination TRN just in case if MA is not co-operating?

You can try asking Immigration for the status of your Nomination; but I think it's better to ask your employer if they can do the follow up for you. I mean the contact person for your nomination would be your employer (e.g. HR) or your MA perhaps (if have been elected them to represent you). A lot of people have submitted nomination and visa application almost at the same time and others prefer to wait for the nomination approval before lodging their visa application. It will surely give you a great peace of mind if you know that your nomination has been approved.

Yes Andy, 1st was 18/02/2016, and 2nd was last Tuesday( 29/03/2016), the case officer called my MA for further information required. And my MA just uploaded all the documents at the same day. Still no news so far...Very very long wait......

What further documents did they request??

to everyone who was requested more info from CO, are you able to give us the heads up as to what documents they asked for?

was it more for the nomination part?

Nomination approved-16 September

Visa application- 19 October 2015

Application Status- Application received

Position- Program/ Project administrator

@Jacobaug2016 1st time they required company BAS, tax return, financial report, bank statement, lease agreements which my MA already submitted before, and I don't know why they asked again. The 2nd time they required notice of assessment for the term of employment.

Wow I guess urban agent didn't submit this info. And when they ask for info they require combination of the docs you mentioned. But it's good to provide as much as possible. Why didn't urban agent attached notice of assessment. The other thing is did urban agent attach payg If nnot please do so .

What is urgent sponsored occupation. Is urgent file in nsw OR wa

That is ridicolous.. u got ur nomination done then why the hell they have to put on hold i got no freaking idea. Im going nuts day by.day. evry single day its the same sh*t. Wake up check ur email, check the sheet check forum. Theb in the evening oh still nothing. Another day has gone.

Another dude applied from our company in late october. CO contacted MA (we got same MA) for documents (i think he submitted them all when applied). But i got no news at all. Sometimes i feel like ripping off my hair. They have done enough

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Same story with most of the people. Mate how did you go wife the market salary thing. What is urgent nominated position

Same story with most of the people. Mate how did you go wife the market salary thing. What is urgent nominated position

I have never heard of urgent nomination. Yes u r right most people have similiar story of mine. But all of them got CO then doc requested. Now they are waiting for like more than 200 days. And everyone got a response under 200 days. But im waiting 211 days without any clue.

Please check ur inbox i msged u

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by aussiepr