Well Said !! My Situation is exactly the same like yours Bro. Been in this country for 8+ Years - Still Suffering - Its been 210 Days and counting !!

Lets hope we will get our answers this week :)

Best of Luck

Hey mate are u in the sheet? I cant find u there. Whats ur timeline?

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I need help guys, I have seen many people been asked for new contract of their employment even though they submitted already. What does it really the new contract mean ?

2nd question, if my salary is lower than market rate will they refuse my application straight away or ask for modifying contract? Thanks in advance.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I need help guys, I have seen many people been asked for new contract of their employment even though they submitted already. What does it really the new contract mean ?

2nd question, if my salary is lower than market rate will they refuse my application straight away or ask for modifying contract? Thanks in advance.

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

My understanding is new contract is asked just in case it is not completing full immi requirements. In most cases they will give chance to modify contact and update if any thing is missing before finalizing application.

It is responsibility of MA to look into these matters and advise accordingly

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Re. 2nd question: if your salary is low then CO will ask justification to employers if CO satisfied then they will not refuse ur application. So ask your employers to be prepare you answer on this.

I have spoken to MA and she said that she did not heard anything from immi and therefore she is assuming that CO has not yet been allocated and application is still in queue. .......!!!!! She further informed that there is huge backlog therefore it may take few weeks time before I will get some update.

I think everything will b fine @aussiepr, u got 457 visa with same salary, so what wrong with 186?

My initial salary was 52000. But the question is every year salary increases in australia. Now 54000 is the minimum salary. But my new contract still 52000 for 186. Thats why im a bit worried

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Hi chemtech, I lodged my transition 186 in January this year. My MA told me I didn't need to do form 80. That was after I'd spent two evenings filling it out! He has lodged my decision ready application and I've not heard anything, so I assume no news is good news. I did get the declaration form via email last week, to say that you have no payed for favour for visa nomination etc.

first time posting here. I submitted documents of both Nomination and Visa on 31/3/2016 through MA. Right now I'm taking a one and half month off without pay, just want to delay the work of next two additional year, but at least same company. Kind of worried if CO ask for additional info like latest PAYG or Notice of Assessment after these financial year, since this one and half month is without pay. I hope CO are ok with these one and half month gap.

any kind suggestions are appreciated and wish you all good luck!

Hi Everyone,

The day has finally come :) Just received the most awaited news of my life (well the second most awaited, first being my daughter's birth!) Our visa was granted this morning. There is more relief than anything else. What seemed an eternity passed without much of an incident (Apart from my depressing rants.) My Migration Agent is an angel. She was realistic, calm and thorough and professional throughout the process and I can't thank them enough as they are also my employers.

Our joy has no bounds and finally feel what a many must have felt on this forum and how all of you will feel in a very near future. I must thank you all for being so courteous to each other in time of need. I thank you all for being a support system and most importantly a knowledge base. This forum is great, let's keep it that way. Thanks to the moderators of the Excel Sheet which is a great tool.

Here are some of the details you may be interested in:

Nomination and Visa Lodged - 13/09/2015 (Yep, we lodged on a 13th, didn't care that much about luck)

Nomination approved (No documents requested) on 23 March 2016

Visa approved (No documents requested) 04 April 2016

Nominated Occupation - Other Information and Business professionals (nec)

Processing centre - New South Wales

I had two different case officers each for nomination and visa as a part of the new compliance system for HR countries and hence Nom and Visa were granted apart from each other.

Feel free to contact me if you need information, help or simply a shoulder. I will be hear.

Once again, thank you and Good luck.

Edited by abhvor87700