21-03-2016 -

People travelling overseas from 22-25 March and 27 March-7 April are being urged to arrive at the airport early as there will be delays due to protected industrial action by employees of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, including the Australian Border Force (ABF).

The Department has been advised that some employees, who are members of the Community and Public Sector Union (CPSU), will take part in significant action at international airports, ports, container examination facilities, client services and visa processing sections and international mail facilities.

Hey buddy the strike has been called off. There wouldnt be any strike die to blast in brussel

soo happy for you bro just in time before Eater break man u deserved it you and Jazz have been great support for all the members good luck for future

:)

Hey Immotech am still here. Was busy earlier with sending docs through then had a kot of work to finish before easter now free today. Heading gold coast tomorow. But thanks all for support once again congrats benny.

Jusy to give everyone headsup if ypur employer has not submitted a detailed letter do so chances are they will ask.

Enjoy man

Hey Immotech am still here. Was busy earlier with sending docs through then had a kot of work to finish before easter now free today. Heading gold coast tomorow. But thanks all for support once again congrats benny.

Jusy to give everyone headsup if ypur employer has not submitted a detailed letter do so chances are they will ask.

Jazz how are you man feeling strong?

Hey Immotech yea am strong as bull and strong as ever. Thanks just that feeling should have lodged those docs at the first place. Docs been submitted so fingers cross. Need yours and everyones support to stay strong and prayers that immi grants the visa as soon as possible. You say hows things

thats the spirit man keep it cool and you got all the support mate

Hey Immotech yea am strong as bull and strong as ever. Thanks just that feeling should have lodged those docs at the first place. Docs been submitted so fingers cross. Need yours and everyones support to stay strong and prayers that immi grants the visa as soon as possible. You say hows things

Hello friends !!! U guys hv any idea about mid aug files i mean 11aug...i got my nomination on 21st march...still my visa file nt open..so hw long they can take more..

nomination10aug

visa11aug

doc request 17 feb

nomination approved 21st march

visa ........file not open yet

vic processing centre

Most probably first week of april or maximum 2nd week for sure

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Congrats Benny, from your name i guess you are from HK too? there are not many of us people.

FINALLY!!!!

Guess what!!!!??????

I finally got my PR just 1 min ago.

01/02/2008 is my first day in Australia, 5 years study. 3 years working...finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

My timeline is

18/08/2015 non and visa lodged

20/02/2016 asked documents

24/02/2016 NOM and VISA Grant!!!!!!!

VIC processing centre, difference CO officer with request document...

Thank you a lot of people in this forum. It is not a time to say goodbye, I am here from 05/2013 when I applied my 457 visa...Will continue support all the people in this forum!!!

Hello guys got my pr yesterday afternoon.thank u all for your help and support.you people are awesome.good luck who is waiting ..

Congrats, Please finish August application and September application as soon as possible. We all wait more than 6 month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My timeline is:nom applied 17th August 2015-approved 27th Feb 2016

visa applied 20th August -more document request 27th,summited 8th March

visa approved 23rd of March 2016.can someone please add my timeline in to the Google sheets please thank k you.good night.

visa approved 23rd of March 2016.can someone please add my timeline in to the Google sheets please thank k you.good night.

hii

Could u plz share wat documents they requested

Thanxxx [emoji4]

Congratulations @jammes25! We have similar timeline on the visa.

Have a Happy Easter everyone.. For those waiting for PR, do not lose patience. You will get yours in due time. :)

@Jazzcrave, how are you mate? I hope you get your PR grant soon.

Anyway, enjoy your holiday in the Goldcoast. I was there 2 weeks ago. :)

Hello Everyone ! Please don't think about PR right now at least for 4 days and than later after that waiting game start back on.

Please enjoy Easter and have lots of fun.

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Thanks, Tuesday is your day!

congrats benny I'm same timeline as urs same day documents requested but bad luck at the moment my passport is expired and it's under processing for renew hope we all get soon those waiting for pr anyway mate congrats again have good Easter....

Congrats Jammes, all done!

Hi guys, after you get PR do you take the passport to stamp or its all electronic?

The dept promotes and orefer electronically but not sure if you can still get it stamped. Heard someobe saying they charge extra for stamping but call dibp to confirm.

This may help https://www.border.gov.au/aboutyourvisa

Edited by Jazzcrave

The dept promotes and orefer electronically but not sure if you can still get it stamped. Heard someobe saying they charge extra for stamping but call dibp to confirm.

This may help outhttps://www.border.gov.au/aboutyourvisa

That is finished now. No labelling any more