Hi Guys,

Happy news, My husband and I got our PR yesterday. Nomination and Visa got approved five mins apart. Even though our AFP had expired, they did not ask for another one (But we have already paid for a second aFP, just incase). WA processing team. My MA sent a follow up email last week to tell the CO that i t has been more than 28 days since they requested the documents (90 of documents they already had, they also asked for. They responded saying they will process my applications shortly. 5 days later, PR GRANTED!

I know how hard my last 2 months were, especially when you see applications much after you being approved and processed. Happy for them, but i used to question if there was something wrong with my application.

Stay strong, stay hopeful and make sure you stay distracted. Keep yourself busy so your mind does not worry too much about this.

Bennyluk especially, stay strong mate. I was in the same boat as you so I know how it feels. Once you get the PR , the wait is worthwhile.

Signing off peeps, goodbye and good luck.

Congratulations

Hi Guys,

Happy news, My husband and I got our PR yesterday. Nomination and Visa got approved five mins apart. Even though our AFP had expired, they did not ask for another one (But we have already paid for a second aFP, just incase). WA processing team. My MA sent a follow up email last week to tell the CO that i t has been more than 28 days since they requested the documents (90 of documents they already had, they also asked for. They responded saying they will process my applications shortly. 5 days later, PR GRANTED!

I know how hard my last 2 months were, especially when you see applications much after you being approved and processed. Happy for them, but i used to question if there was something wrong with my application.

Stay strong, stay hopeful and make sure you stay distracted. Keep yourself busy so your mind does not worry too much about this.

Bennyluk especially, stay strong mate. I was in the same boat as you so I know how it feels. Once you get the PR , the wait is worthwhile.

Direct Entry stream

WA Processing centre

High Risk Country

Nom date 25th Aug.

Visa date 28th Aug.

Contact from case officer for additional docs for my nomination on 15th Feb 2016

Docs Submitted on 19th Feb

Congratulations. All the best.

Hi Guys,

Happy news, My husband and I got our PR yesterday. Nomination and Visa got approved five mins apart. Even though our AFP had expired, they did not ask for another one (But we have already paid for a second AFP, just incase). WA processing team. My MA sent a follow up email last week to tell the CO that it has been more than 28 days since they requested the documents (90% of documents they already had, they also asked for. They responded saying they will process my applications shortly. 5 days later, PR GRANTED!

Direct Entry stream

WA Processing centre

High Risk Country

Nom date 25th Aug.

Visa date 28th Aug.

Contact from case officer for additional docs for my nomination on 15th Feb 2016

Big congrats!

I asked my Ma to email co...hope I can get it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Direct Entry stream

WA Processing centre

High Risk Country

Nom date 25th Aug.

Visa date 28th Aug.

congratulations

Nomination Submitted: 20/08/15, Nom App: ???:sad:, Doc Requested 22/02/16 and Submitted 15/03/16.

Visa Submitted: . . . , Visa App: . . .

Guys i got my visa granted

visa and nom 30/08/2015

nom granted 25/02/2016

visa granted 23/03/2016

Congratulations Jas22, time for celebration

Nom+visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb, no doc request and awaiting visa

Guys i got my visa granted

visa and nom 30/08/2015

nom granted 25/02/2016

visa granted 23/03/2016

Great news, congratulations :)

Nomination Submitted: 20/08/15, Nom App: waiting for approvalsad.gif, Doc Requested 22/02/16 and Submitted 15/03/16.

Visa Submitted: . . . , Visa App: . . .

Hi Guys,

Happy news, My husband and I got our PR yesterday. Nomination and Visa got approved five mins apart. Even though our AFP had expired, they did not ask for another one (But we have already paid for a second AFP, just incase). WA processing team. My MA sent a follow up email last week to tell the CO that it has been more than 28 days since they requested the documents (90% of documents they already had, they also asked for. They responded saying they will process my applications shortly. 5 days later, PR GRANTED!

Direct Entry stream

WA Processing centre

High Risk Country

Nom date 25th Aug.

Visa date 28th Aug.

cong ra tu la tio n s!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Direct Entry stream

WA Processing centre

High Risk Country

Nom date 25th Aug.

Visa date 28th Aug.

congratulations DejaVu. If you are still checking this can you please let me know how long your AFP was expired for?

Hey guys

I've been following this thread

From 10 months

I want to share my timeline and please somebody add me on spreadsheet as well,

My timeline is

Nom and visa -13 October

Nom approved -21 March

Number of person -2

No document request

Ask for 2nd vac payment on 21st March

Paid on 22 March

And visa approved today(23 March )

In the morning

And 1 more thing there was 1 girl applied from my Restaurent

On 22nd December for visa and nom so she got nom approved on 21 March after me

Thanks guys

Visa 186

Nom and visa 13 October 2015

Hey guys

From 10 months

My timeline is

Nom and visa -13 October

Nom approved -21 March

Number of person -2

No document request

Paid on 22 March

In the morning

Thanks guys

Visa 186

Congratulations !

Omg ! You guys are so lucky that October files are getting approved and I have not heard anything yet :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nomination Applied 30 Sep 2015 and visa Applied Feb 2016.... Status - Application Received

Hey guys

From 10 months

My timeline is

Nom and visa -13 October

Nom approved -21 March

Number of person -2

No document request

Paid on 22 March

In the morning

Thanks guys

Visa 186

Congratulations. .. applied on 22 dec and got approved.. thats really quick....

Hey guys

From 10 months

My timeline is

Nom and visa -13 October

Nom approved -21 March

Number of person -2

No document request

Paid on 22 March