Hi all my migration agent was telling me department is processing files from august last year in start of march 2016. Is anyone have an idea what month applications are they processing now? I have lodged mine on 11 december 2015. How long you guys think i will get reply?

Would have been nice roxyp n sheila if you guys would have reply straight istead od make fun out of it. Good luck to you 's thnks

it is reality not a matter of fun, Still some people waiting from June 2015 and few get approved in December. Mostly they are doing September now. It is matter of luck, chance and your day so any one could possibly be approved up till December 2015 as per data available in this forum and on spread sheet.

Hope it will give you answer

The waiting game's getting harder & harder...

Fully agree, wish there was more communication between applicant and dibp so we all know the status of our case

Nom+visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb, no doc request and awaiting visa

Hi Guys,

Happy news, My husband and I got our PR yesterday. Nomination and Visa got approved five mins apart. Even though our AFP had expired, they did not ask for another one (But we have already paid for a second AFP, just incase). WA processing team. My MA sent a follow up email last week to tell the CO that it has been more than 28 days since they requested the documents (90% of documents they already had, they also asked for. They responded saying they will process my applications shortly. 5 days later, PR GRANTED!

I know how hard my last 2 months were, especially when you see applications much after you being approved and processed. Happy for them, but i used to question if there was something wrong with my application.

Stay strong, stay hopeful and make sure you stay distracted. Keep yourself busy so your mind does not worry too much about this.

Bennyluk especially, stay strong mate. I was in the same boat as you so I know how it feels. Once you get the PR , the wait is worthwhile.

Signing off peeps, goodbye and good luck.

Direct Entry stream

WA Processing centre

High Risk Country

Nom date 25th Aug.

Visa date 28th Aug.

Contact from case officer for additional docs for my nomination on 15th Feb 2016

Docs Submitted on 19th Feb

Edited by DejaVu