hey!, have you tried calling? let us know if you did and the response you get.

Nah mate. Becoz i havent applied by myself i cant make call and speak to immi. I asked my MA. He said i was gonna send a follow up email to immi. Well i havnt heard anything from him since then.

What i was wondering is, like some augustian applicant who got their visa and nomination at the same time after more than 200 days im in the same situation like them.

One of the user from this forum already said MA has very little influence to get an application processed faster. So i guess i cant do anything but wait.

It is unfair by the immigration that they ignoring august september application and doing october. Its a shame

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Congrats

Congrats Shiela!

I got my PR approved today as well. My nomination took 5 months and my Visa Application took 7.5 months. Visa applied August 4. Requested for documents. First CO is different from my 2nd CO and the approver is different as well. I'm a Direct Entry (not a 457 transition). Good luck for those who are still waiting. It is really hard to wait especially when you think of what's going to happen with your family if in case things didn't turn out pleasant in the end. But I'm sure am happy that after all the hardwork, I finally reap the prize. I didn't go through a MA and I'm happy that I got through all the hassles. Cheers!

Congrats Shiela!

I got my PR approved today as well. My nomination took 5 months and my Visa Application took 7.5 months. Visa applied August 4. Requested for documents. First CO is different from my 2nd CO and the approver is different as well. I'm a Direct Entry (not a 457 transition). Good luck for those who are still waiting. It is really hard to wait especially when you think of what's going to happen with your family if in case things didn't turn out pleasant in the end. But I'm sure am happy that after all the hardwork, I finally reap the prize. I didn't go through a MA and I'm happy that I got through all the hassles. Cheers!

Congrats mate, in the morning I said you will got it soon. So finally...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, all the best. Benny - when are you saying the same thing about me?

Nomination and Visa - 13/09/2015

HR, TRT

FINALLY!!!!!! Just sharing the news, guys! Finally got my PR today :)

It sucks that I still have two patients today, before being able to celebrate!!!!!!

August files, hold on tied. It is coming

Timeline:

Direct entry

Visa 27 August

No documents requested

NWS team

Clinical Psychologist

Hey!! Congratulations! Finally! All the best with the patients and celebrate hard. Pray for the rest of us. Also, all the best with your new baby.

HR, TRT

Thanks Bennyluk.

I know it is really hard to wait especially when you know that September and October files are already being looked on. You just wouldn't know what the CO will ask of you. I had been questioned for my stay in a country that was more than 10 years. Good that I have kept all my documents with me. I hope that all August files will be prioritised and granted visas...and of course all of the other applicants. Have a great day

Thanks Bennyluk.

I know it is really hard to wait especially when you know that September and October files are already being looked on. You just wouldn't know what the CO will ask of you. I had been questioned for my stay in a country that was more than 10 years. Good that I have kept all my documents with me. I hope that all August files will be prioritised and granted visas...and of course all of the other applicants. Have a great day

Yes, but what we can do is wait wait and wait.

Best luck for your future.

Congratulations, all the best. Benny - when are you saying the same thing about me?

HR, TRT

Well, you will got it soon.

I have already told myself million times....but still waiting lol

Waiting is killing me these days, very said another day passed without good news

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

Waiting is killing me these days, very said another day passed without good news

TOMORROW is our day.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

If you are lucky, you will have it at the same time.

Yes, they will ask for more details. I think you need to check timeline and early post, a lot of people requested visa documents e.g. IELTS or English fee, body check, AFP etc.

Thank you so much for the info [emoji120]

Hi there, I am new to this forum. From all the reading I have been doing in the last couple of days, it seems I have a bit of a wait ahead of me. I submitted my application and nomination for my 186 on the 20th of January 2016. I'm guessing I won't hear much until July. I had the acknowledgment of application the day I submitted. I used a MA and did a decision ready application. I think I need a miracle to get it any sooner!

Hello everyone,

After a really long wait and lots of tears... I am happy and proud to announce that my PR granted today(actually on Friday but my no good for nothing MA informed me today).

Everyone please hang in and dream about the good days...

There were so many days that I lost my hope and my friends in here helped me to keep my hopes up.

Stay close to your loved ones and hope the best.... It is a painful process no one can know it better than me.

I couldnt manage it but try to keep calm.

Processing center victoria

Nom 13th of august

Application 18 th of august

Document asked for both of them on 17th of feb.

Hello everyone,

After a really long wait and lots of tears... I am happy and proud to announce that my PR granted today(actually on Friday but my no good for nothing MA informed me today).

Everyone please hang in and dream about the good days...

There were so many days that I lost my hope and my friends in here helped me to keep my hopes up.

Stay close to your loved ones and hope the best.... It is a painful process no one can know it better than me.

I couldnt manage it but try to keep calm.

Processing center victoria

Nom 13th of august

Application 18 th of august

Document asked for both of them on 17th of feb.

Congratulations! You deserve it.

HR, TRT

Congratulations! You deserve it.

HR, TRT

I waited for so long and suffer so much because of the Ma.

I hope you guys will get it without suffering.