Whet are you travelling to overseas

Yeah on my way to Dubai, will be back early April, hopefully I have an outcome by then, fingers crossed

Nom+visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb, no doc request and awaiting visa

hi guys

DIBP has granted me PR last night ..............Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

Had party hard last night ....following is my timeline

Process started in Last year Jan 2015 , RCB Approved in April 2015 , Nomination approved in 29th July , Visa Applied 30th July

Additional Documents requested on 16 Feb 2016 and Visa Granted on 17-03-2016

Pheeewwwwwww...

Something I would like to share to everyone who is waiting ....Don't loose your hope ....Chin up ...and hold your faith in god in this and all the times.

Good luck to everyone and all the best for the future....

hi guys

DIBP has granted me PR last night ..............Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

Process started in Last year Jan 2015 , RCB Approved in April 2015 , Nomination approved in 29th July , Visa Applied 30th July

Pheeewwwwwww...

Something I would like to share to everyone who is waiting ....Don't loose your hope ....Chin up ...and hold your faith in god in this and all the times.

Congratulation mate hope you enjoy your PR and thank you for your advice.

hi guys

Pheeewwwwwww...

Congratulations. Exciting times ahead for you :jiggy:xx

congratulations! which process centre mate?

hi guys

Pheeewwwwwww...

hi guys

Pheeewwwwwww...

hi...Good News for morning! Congrats!

I don't see you on spreadsheet.Can u kindly let us know ur processing center & team! Thank you!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hi Sheila. I am sept 1st, asked for AFP and second applicants language docs on 15th Feb. WA team seven. happy to share with u.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Thanks @chelz209,

user-online.png

I just want have an idea that for people in late September it is time to ask about extra documents if needed. May be DIBP may ask documentation soon. Otherwise we can expect decision max next 4 weeks.