Hi every one. I have been following this forum for a month and must say this is my life line and always helped me in this stressful time.

I have an issue, my passport is expiring om 12th July 2016 and I just applied for my passport on Friday. I have applied for my 186 direct entry visa on 17th September so if as per the standard immigration rules my file opens this week which is 6 months can CO give the decision on my old passport as i still have 4 months validity on it or not.

And if they ask for new passport and in case i don't get my passport in 28 days of request what happened. Thanks

@17 september they may or they may not ask for your passport . Once you get it you can submit your new passport to immi and do the changes. This happened to one of my friend they applied for renewal and before they received their passports got their grant and later they spoke to immigration and sorted out the things, so don't worry you will fine.

hi guys , i want know one thing .i m currently on 457 visa and i already finish 2 years .i want to the lawyer and he said i cannot apply 186 visa because my basic 55,500$ and guaranteed income is 60,000$,but i got 57,497$ only super not included.In my company contract basic and guaranteed income is same .i don't know what to do now give me some advice ?????

hi guys , i want know one thing .i m currently on 457 visa and i already finish 2 years .i want to the lawyer and he said i cannot apply 186 visa because my basic 55,500$ and guaranteed income is 60,000$,but i got 57,497$ only super not included.In my company contract basic and guaranteed income is same .i don't know what to do now give me some advice ?????

Hi aliwal, from my knowledge the base salary is Salary Inc of Tax, Not Super, for example

Base Salary: 65000.00

Total Remuneration Package: 65000.00

That means, you will get $65,000+Super

Guaranteed income will be salary+super

Hi sydneyoznsw, so what i have do now, but my company contract says my basic and guaranteed income is same 55,500$.i want some other lawyer to ,he said i can apply without any issue bcz i got more than basic salary.. Any one know any solution to solve this problem

Hi sydneyoznsw, so what i have do now, but my company contract says my basic and guaranteed income is same 55,500$.i want some other lawyer to ,he said i can apply without any issue bcz i got more than basic salary.. Any one know any solution to solve this problem

Hey @aliwal did you to carina ??

Arggg!! Just realised the my husband's and my Ausi police clearance has expired as of 2nd of Feb (over 12 months). We both travelled to our home country mid last year, so should we re apply for the police clearance? Or will the case officer give us the PR as the document was valid for 6 months from the date the visa application was submitted.

hey!lol...i found my stuckonsame-co-office-on-da-same-day bro or sis! so hav u submit ur docs successfully?my request for AFP on 15th feb also.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

@17 september they may or they may not ask for your passport . Once you get it you can submit your new passport to immi and do the changes. This happened to one of my friend they applied for renewal and before they received their passports got their grant and later they spoke to immigration and sorted out the things, so don't worry you will fine.

thanks Ahad12, i am so relieved at least I know I am on right track now

Edited by 17 september

hey!lol...i found my stuckonsame-co-office-on-da-same-day bro or sis! so hav u submit ur docs successfully?my request for AFP on 15th feb also.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I'm so glad that one doesn't need to speak english to be a member of PIO!

Good morning all, hoping for approvals today, let's see when the first one comes through [emoji3]

Nom+visa on 20th Aug, Nom approval on 25th Feb, no doc request and awaiting visa

Its a public holiday in most of the states goan. But i do believe in miracles.

Hi everyone!

great forum and I follow up on new posts almost every day!

I've added my timeline to spreadsheet (nickname pesre)

Here's a summary

LR

1 person

Software engineer

I've applied mid nov so...still couple of months to go!

Good luck everyone

Hey @Mark2015 @rickyballi @Goan and others. Dont know about today but hopefully miracle happens today

Hi guys good morning everyone I need ur suggestions guys my file been allocated and documents requested 20th feb been submitted but my passport expired on 19/03/2016 do I need renew immediately or should I wait for decision or if apply renew one it's gona take about a month so please let me know what to do.... Thanks. Nom and visa 18th August

Edited by rammasingh22
Add words