Morning Everyone :) been following this good forum for such a long time, you guys are amazing. Now I have a problem looking for help :P

I called Immi NSW today, good news is a lady checked she said CO is allocated and looking at my case right now.

However, I asked I didn't do medical check, should i wait till CO contact me to provide me the HAP ID ( my MA said) ? The lady said no you need generate by yourself.

I looked at the website it does said you should wait, but i saw many people in this forum did my themselves after lodgment.

So please tell me what should i do, should i generate right now? or wait till CO contact ?

thank you very much !!! and Have a nice day :P

TIMELINE: VISA& NOM 31/08/2015 NSW CO allocated.

Morning Everyone :) been following this good forum for such a long time, you guys are amazing. Now I have a problem looking for help :P

I called Immi NSW today, good news is a lady checked she said CO is allocated and looking at my case right now.

However, I asked I didn't do medical check, should i wait till CO contact me to provide me the HAP ID ( my MA said) ? The lady said no you need generate by yourself.

I looked at the website it does said you should wait, but i saw many people in this forum did my themselves after lodgment.

So please tell me what should i do, should i generate right now? or wait till CO contact ?

thank you very much !!! and Have a nice day :P

TIMELINE: VISA& NOM 31/08/2015 NSW CO allocated.

On your Immi Acc click organise medicals or a similar option fill the emedical form which 10-12 questions it will them generate a hap id

Thanks so everyone already did medical check after lodged application? Its weird, in my immi acc there is no option for medical .... :( only i see the option is 'my application', 'application preference','related links', 'help and support' :(((((( neither of the inside option shows medical check.

Thanks so everyone already did medical check after lodged application? Its weird, in my immi acc there is no option for medical .... :( only i see the option is 'my application', 'application preference','related links', 'help and support' :(((((( neither of the inside option shows medical check.

There should be an option there health examination option or something related to medicals it's not possible not having that option

This is your MA duty to provide you HAP IDs.

The fact that he did not provide it to you, and your file is already evaluated by CO, hints on level of professionalism of your MA.

You should do your medicals urgently unless you want to have further delays with your application.

Hey Benny, do you know 28 days is coounting from the day co asked for more docs or the day we submitted the docs?

MAs are doing their business, but we are only taking care of ourselves...so you need to check every single documents....otherwise, like me, need to wait another 28 days.

Like every journey it's obvious to drive smoothly till the end . So you can see here, there are times that the Visa Application and migration process can be a bit of a roller-coaster of emotions. In my opinion if we try and smooth out the bumps and reduce the frustration , but obviously there might be times where this isn't always possible. At these times, You can live above and beyond any circumstance because you are strong, you have willpower, and you are dang well worth it . This forum will be there with you, working hard to keep it to a minimum . Have a Great Day ☺

Edited by Zoya Khan

Hey, have you figured this out yet? You helped me a great deal. I have been checking the other doc for weeks wondering why it wasn't being updated. I want to also update my info. :( In the mean time if others are updating theirs I suppose it helps. I applied 7th September 2015 both nomination and application. They've approved a 3rd and 4th September. I hope I'm next week :D

I am just worry about last time co requested more docs only for nomination, once no approved ask more docs for visa and start to wait gain. hope co finalize both nom & visa.

I believe DIBP is processing late August and early Sep file now...To be honest, You don't need to call, I think it is a waste of time...