Guys, i have a question. I have few people posted here that they got pr. Some of them are late august 1 or 2 were september. But surprisingly on the excel sheet i dont see any change. What u guys reckon? The people are on sheet not updating or they truely havent got pr? Im pretty sure some of june and july applicant just left the excel sheet as it was even after they had an outcome.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Some members share their granted PR with us, but are not necessarily on the excel spreadsheet. That's why.

It may happen that others leave the forum without updating the spreadsheet, but its not common and most of the time we do it for them.

Anyway, Immi is definitely processing late august applicants (15-31) and a few lucky september (mainly from VIC or WA processing centers).

Some members share their granted PR with us, but are not necessarily on the excel spreadsheet. That's why.

It may happen that others leave the forum without updating the spreadsheet, but its not common and most of the time we do it for them.

Anyway, Immi is definitely processing late august applicants (15-31) and a few lucky september (mainly from VIC or WA processing centers).

Yeah u r right i think. It would have been better if everyone update their details otherwise we get confused. Like, many mid and early august still left. So we cant determine how long we are actually be wating for september files.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Yes, VIC processing centre are working very hard on Sat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called IMMI last Friday a lady told me My file accessed by CO and he is waiting for Nomination to get approve,Dont know why they taking so long when I applied Nom and visa same day!(13/08/2015)200 days ! Does anyone have same answer from any call ?

I did call too and got same reply . you will be surprised how long I been waiting . Any ways good luck to every one who is looking to make future here !

@aber261

Hi guys

Grateful if you could help me with a few Q's.

Applying 186 - Real Estate Agent.

VETASSESS - Positive assessment

Nomination - 12/11/2015 (Application received)

Visa - 13/01/2016

1. 1% Training benchmark

Provided profit and loss statement and letter from the accountants confirming company spent way above 1%. Will I need to include training invoices or anything else? Profit and loss statement shows payroll calc as a whole, super etc has not been broken down

I would include sufficient receipts to show that over 1% of payroll (including super etc, as defined) has been spent on training, better to be safe than sorry.

2. There are no other Real Estate Agents at the company on a salary. As is normal for our industry, they are credit/debit or commission only. I am on a salary, which is above the Award Minimum, in order for my visa. The nearest matching person is on a credit/debit scheme (they are paid a retainer, $2,000 a year more than my guaranteed salary, however this must be paid back from their commission). Will this pose an issue? They don't have guaranteed earnings - I do

That sounds fair enough, just write that on letterhead - typical employment arrangement is commission, present details of Mr X who is an equivalent employee, aber261 is employed on a very similar retainer arrangement and detail that - copy of Mr X's contract or something.

Edit : Or does this help : http://joboutlook.gov.au/occupation.aspx?code=6121&search=alpha&Tab=stats&graph=EA

3. In the event that the above doesn't satisfy, or they want clarification surrounding the credit/debit or commission only system, will they contact us rather than rejecting the nomination outright?

Hopefully, it would be very harsh if they didn't. People on this forum have been asked for clarification when their salaries were way below market rates, not rejected outright, IIRC.

4. In the instance they ask for more documents for the nomination, and we supply those documents, will they simply re-open the adjoining visa application or could I be pushed back and have to wait ~6 months from nomination?

No idea! Just keep your fingers crossed.

5. Am I correct in thinking that given the current timeline, my November nomination should be opened around end of April/early May? I would like to upload everything that is required before that date, so that I get an approval rather than a request for more docs, and my visa delayed for months and months again.

Looks like it, although there was hope that they would speed up after processing a massive amount of June applications, that hasn't happened though.

Thank you so much for your help in advance...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Hi, need help here

I just find that I uploaded a document twice in the online immi application, does it matter? Because I can't delete anything uploaded, now I am very worried about it.

Don't worry, case officer knows what happen. Relax and have a good night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Got an email from MA yesterday regarding document requested for the Nomination.

They have asked for additional evidence for expenditure on staff training.Really stressing me out now.

i don't know how long it will take.

Did your employer submitted training benchmark documents during nomination application?

Hi guys

They have asked for additional evidence for expenditure on staff training.Really stressing me out now.

Few people got nom approved within 1week

whats ur timeline? some times it depends on which processing centre

Hi guys

Its all good , supply them and you will have it. In 1 day to 28 days atleast you heard something think from a positive prospective