i lodge both my nomination and visa on the 24th of july and just got my nomination approved on the 2nd this month. Spoke with immigration lawyers said it could take up to a couple of weeks to get my visa approved. do not know why its taking so long where the immi website says it only takes up to 6 months for a transition.

keeping fingers crossed and hope more people get granted asap!

i lodge both my nomination and visa on the 24th of july and just got my nomination approved on the 2nd this month. Spoke with immigration lawyers said it could take up to a couple of weeks to get my visa approved. do not know why its taking so long where the immi website says it only takes up to 6 months for a transition.

keeping fingers crossed and hope more people get granted asap!

Hang in there mate, dont lose your hope.. See Chris got his PR it should be your turn soon. Have you been asked to provide any documents?

Nom-visa 13th of August- waiting

It consultant

cheers mate. the only thing requested is by my immi lawyers is my medical and i did it on the 6th of jan. but he reckon they are just finishing up july now. and my application was sent to NSW. and apparently NSW is very slow compared to VIC.

If you did it on 6th of Jan, it generally takes 2-3 weeks to send the results to immi. i believe they should have that information already or about to get it. What you can do is you can call Bupa and learn what is the status of the assessment and ask if they send it to immi.

Nom-visa 13th of August- waiting

It consultant

Edited by august13th

Guys Guess what...... Finally after 8 years got the residency...... Ozi Ozi ozii .... thank god and all the best to my Mates who are waiting.. keep calm... Thank God...[/quote). Congrats mate. Have a fun. I think you are very excited. I know the pain . Me too 9 years now waiting eagerly

Guest Guest115384
Guys Guess what...... Finally after 8 years got the residency...... Ozi Ozi ozii .... thank god and all the best to my Mates who are waiting.. keep calm... Thank God...

Congrats mate. I assumed u were gonna get it yesterday. Well u got it today. Wish u a bright future. Next month will be mine 8 years in australia.

Yay - my wait is over. I just received notification about an hour ago that my 186 Visa has been granted! It has been a tough 7 months, but suddenly I feel like a weight has been lifted.

Good luck to everyone waiting from late July onwards - it will soon be your turn.

Grats!!!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Yayyy congratulations mate so happy for u :) fly baby fly what processing centre were u? and your country HR or LR and transition please

Thanks Mate my Processing center NSW

County HR

& 457 TO 186 Transition. Best of luck to you too you will also receive the good news in this week.