Guest Guest115384
Hello I have a question I dunno if anyone will know the answer, if my husband(main applicant) has a hr passport but myself and our children are lr, would our case still be considered hr? I've been following this thread for a while, and honestly I feel like it has restored my sanity!

Ur passport doesnt count. U r dependant applicant

Frankly speaking, and looking at the processing times that have been recorded on the spreadsheet, I don't think the HR/LR designation makes a difference to processing times on 186 or 187 visas. On the immi website, the standard is 6 months for either. Also, looking at the same evidence, I don't think the Direct Entry/ Transition Stream makes much of a difference either. Processing speeds depend more, it seems, on the luck of the draw in being allocated a faster processing team or one with with a lesser case load.

Hang in there, and let's hope for a productive week from Monday!

What is ICP if you don't mind.

Sorry.. it was "IPC" ... that means "Indian Police Clearance Certificate" .

Reason : I did not attach my IPC (Indian Police Clearance Certificate) with visa application on first step. I applied "IPC" after visa submission. I just received the certificate in last month.

Congrats ngs! May I ask why they request AFP? You did not submit AFP when you applied for visa?

I did not attach these certificate with visa application. I applied these certificate after visa submission. However, I already sent these certificate to case office and the case officer replied me that "we will reassess your file after 28 days."

7 months 14 days.............. still waiting............

First document requested 22/12/2015..... Docs submitted 23/12/2015........CO looked into files after 50 days i.e. 10/02/2016 (Documents related to educational qualifications and form 80)

Second time document requested 10/02/2016 .......... docs submitted 11/02/2016............ Dont know when will CO look into these files (Documents to prove my stay in Singapore was less than one year in last 10 years duration)

All the best to myself hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaah only god knows..................

First document requested 22/12/2015..... Docs submitted 23/12/2015........CO looked into files after 50 days i.e. 10/02/2016 (Documents related to educational qualifications and form 80)

Second time document requested 10/02/2016 .......... docs submitted 11/02/2016............ Dont know when will CO look into these files (Documents to prove my stay in Singapore was less than one year in last 10 years duration)

All the best to myself hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaah only god knows..................

I wish you get your grant in this wk and the document asked should be the last document for you. good luck you will get good news soon

hey @ss9999 best if luck to you. Didn't you submit you form 80 n education docs at the time of lodgment, or it's that they requested again like they doing most of the people.

hey @ss9999 best if luck to you. Didn't you submit you form 80 n education docs at the time of lodgment, or it's that they requested again like they doing most of the people.

Thanks @Jazzcrave, I submitted everything to my MA, but they didn't uploaded and also my mistake is I haven't verified my immi account whether they submitted all docs or not. So I strongly suggest to verify the docs submitted by MA.

Thanks @Jazzcrave, I submitted everything to my MA, but they didn't uploaded and also my mistake is I haven't verified my immi account whether they submitted all docs or not. So I strongly suggest to verify the docs submitted by MA.

Yea I know, it's so frustrating when you submitted everything and it was not done by the MA. Just hang in there mate you will hear the good news very shortly

It's a bit weird that they asked you for FORM80. I thought this one will only be required for those who applied 186 after 15/12/2015.

It's a bit weird that they asked you for FORM80. I thought this one will only be required for those who applied 186 after 15/12/2015.

Again there is one more story, my MA didn't filled my 10 years stay in the visa application............ all the things happened to me........... hahahahhahahahahahha