Yes, but i think we can claim back our medical levy surcharge ( as we don't have medicare card during 457), but i didn't claim this money back. is it still OK?

It won't be an issue with the visa, if that's what you're worried about. However, it's missed opportunity for you to claim money back so you can maybe lodge an amended tax return to get this refunded.

Received this today after me emailing requesting an update: 6 months on the 8.2.15 and not even allocated a case officer ! :(

Thank you for your email.

Your application is not yet allocated to case officer.

Please refer to the auto reply email you have received when you send below email for the current processing time.

Applications are allocated in order of the date of lodgement and in line with Ministerial directions.

Please note, once your application has been allocated a case officer will assess the documents and advise you if any further documents are required.

I was reading the spread sheet.. looks like 3 grants were given yesterday, July 22, Icko and Graham.. Hopefully they finish off July applications this week...

But I am having second thoughts as the auto-reply is still mid-July. :(

We'll just keep our fingers crossed..

Hai everyone,

This is my timeline, ENS 186 nomination applied:23 July 2015,approved:03 February 2016

VISA applied:27 July 2015, approved:03 February 2016

Finally I got a best result for my hard work, this forum helped me a lot with its latest updates and comments. Even though I had a a lot of bitter experience, when I applied my 457. It took nearly 4 years to apply my ENS 186. I will be with you guys for any concerns....

Hai everyone,

This is my timeline, ENS 186 nomination applied:23 July 2015,approved:03 February 2016

Finally I got a best result for my hard work, this forum helped me a lot with its latest updates and comments. Even though I had a a lot of bitter experience, when I applied my 457. It took nearly 4 years to apply my ENS 186. I will be with you guys for any concerns....

Wuhuuuu congratulations ;)

Hardwork won?

Is this transition or direct entry mate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hai everyone,

Congrats. Thanks for sharing your joy ✌️

Hai everyone,

Congrats mate! Do you know your processing centre?

its transition stream processing centre vic pese nomination approved with in a hour visa is also approved .god is great so friends i am pretty sure every one will get your visa soon dont lose your hope

Thank you mate. Yes I hope everyone will get good news soon.

congrats

Hai everyone,

Follow this forum for a long time. Time to say goodbye

Finally got my PR.

My timeline is

Nomination: 28 July 2015

Visa: 28 July 2015

Approved: 3 Feb 2016

HR country

Good Luck every one...the longest wait in my life...

Wuhuuuu another one that's great congrats.

Before you go could you please tell if you were transition or direct entry? And processing center please?