@ssandman at the time of lodgement the TSMIT was 51.400k and I'm Restaurant Manager. In the two years I'm missing 8K, do you think the limit for a back pay is 3K?

Thank you guys at least you are giving me some hope.

Hi @Arani85 i am not sure abt 8k i will suggest you to speak to your MA. i am sure abt 3k because my mate was in same situation but his salary gap was only $2900.

@lbjuly15 I am waiting that my MA reply to decide what to do.. @ssandman I did my calculation and I only miss 4k. Did your friend get the visa at the end?

Yes he got his visa but his employer had to explain what was the reason for paying him less then the contract amount. As far i remember there was a bit of paperwork and lots of explanation from employer side.

Hi,

not sure of exact but here goes:

Nomination submitted July 14

Visa submitted Sept 14

Nomination refused Jan 15

Appealed early Feb

nomination hearing heard end Sept 15

Remitted back to Immi Oct 15 & approved Nov 5th 15.

Visa appeal heard & remitted to Immi 8th Dec

New police & medicals submitted end of Dec (these had expired so knew we would have to do them)

Finally Granted visa 29th January 2016!

One hell of a long 18 months,but we got there!!

Hi,

not sure of exact but here goes:

Nomination submitted July 14

Visa submitted Sept 14

Nomination refused Jan 15

Appealed early Feb

nomination hearing heard end Sept 15

Remitted back to Immi Oct 15 & approved Nov 5th 15.

Visa appeal heard & remitted to Immi 8th Dec

New police & medicals submitted end of Dec (these had expired so knew we would have to do them)

Finally Granted visa 29th January 2016!

One hell of a long 18 months,but we got there!!

Wow!!!!thats long as... why was your nomination declined at the first place. Did you miss out on any doc. Did you use MA or did jt urself

Edited by Jazzcrave

Thanks! And one more question, please. While we wait for PR we get bridging visa. But what happens to the old 457 visa? Is 457 still active until PR is received?

Scenario - 186 applied 1/1/2015

Bridging visa issued 1/1/2015

457 expires 1/1/2017

Bridging visa comes into affect on 2/1/2017 in case 186 is not issued till that date.

Wow!!!!thats long as... why was your nomination declined at the first place. Did you miss out on any doc. Did you use MA or did jt urself

Nope we had migration agent, not the best!!

Nomination refused due to lack of info supplied by employer, Immi saying they requested the info back in Jan, but agent never received the request?!? After the 28 days, no info was received, they refused it, hence the appeal.

Nope we had migration agent, not the best!!

Nomination refused due to lack of info supplied by employer, Immi saying they requested the info back in Jan, but agent never received the request?!? After the 28 days, no info was received, they refused it, hence the appeal.

Wow you guys had to suffer coz of unprofessionalism of you agent. Wat state are you in. Thats why we all recommend to import your application and or open a new account. Use your trn num import application n keep an yourself.

Hi guys ,

Could someone please tell me how long will I have to still wait .

Nomination & visa granted - 28/07/2015

But still no news......

Thanx in advance

Ens 186

Nomination & visa 28 July 2015

You say you already granted?? And you asking when you think you get a grant. Doesnt make sense