any news from @David14, @GO09, @vjiway, @Bhullar, @ngs, @UktoOz..based on the results David should have been contacted by now, good to see that @GO09 & @ vjiway were contacted have you guys submitted what the CO asked for?

Hi @jay78 i tried to contact via posts here wiff all the people you have mentioned, but to no avail. I guess they all got their PR which is good thing. But if not lets give em 3 days to contact else remove them from the spread and put them on a corner kf they happen to contact we can add them back into july's list. What say??

Hi everyone and congrats to the people who got the PR!!

I tried to add my signature but I get this message "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature".

Today I was contacted from my MA and I was asked to forward payslips for the two year period prior to lodgement.They can be random and also they require the group certificate for the two years prior to lodgement because the Department require to see full time employment for 2 or 3 years prior to lodgement date.Also they asked for BAS statement.

Now my problem is that 2 years ago I wasn't paid as I should be and my group certificate from 13/14 shows that I earned less than 52.000 $ and it was the pay I should get. The following year I was paid properly and also they gave me etra money I got 60K's group certificate from 14/15.

Do you think if I give to the Department only last group certificate and all the payslips for the 2 years, will it be ok? Do you have any suggestion? Thanks all..

Nomination lodged 16/7

Visa lodged 20/7

Extra docs request 30/1

Hi mate your should have told you that payg and payslips will be asked before lodging the visa, now we had a member lgjuly who had same situation and was paid less than it was supposed to be and got a notice of natural justice ( in other words refusal ) you must tell this to your MIGRATION AGENT IN case you haven't told yet or so far. You might have to withdraw the file and relodge next year by showing proper payg from last 2 years.

Hi everyone and congrats to the people who got the PR!!

I tried to add my signature but I get this message "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature".

Today I was contacted from my MA and I was asked to forward payslips for the two year period prior to lodgement.They can be random and also they require the group certificate for the two years prior to lodgement because the Department require to see full time employment for 2 or 3 years prior to lodgement date.Also they asked for BAS statement.

Now my problem is that 2 years ago I wasn't paid as I should be and my group certificate from 13/14 shows that I earned less than 52.000 $ and it was the pay I should get. The following year I was paid properly and also they gave me etra money I got 60K's group certificate from 14/15.

Do you think if I give to the Department only last group certificate and all the payslips for the 2 years, will it be ok? Do you have any suggestion? Thanks all..

Nomination lodged 16/7

Visa lodged 20/7

Extra docs request 30/1

Hi could you please tell whats was the Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (‘TSMIT’) at the time when you logged the 457visa? And whats your occupation?

Hi could you please tell whats was the Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (‘TSMIT’) at the time when you logged the 457visa? And whats your occupation?

@ssandman even his income threshold was 51400 ( i expect it to be around this figure at that time) he still got paid less. You think theres a gap whixh ge can fill. I guess its a wide one we lookung at at the moment.

@ssandman even his income threshold was 51400 ( i expect it to be around this figure at that time) he still got paid less. You think theres a gap whixh ge can fill. I guess its a wide one we lookung at at the moment.

Hi mate there is a way if the gap is under 3k it can be covered but it need to contact the good MA.

Hi mate your should have told you that payg and payslips will be asked before lodging the visa, now we had a member lgjuly who had same situation and was paid less than it was supposed to be and got a notice of natural justice ( in other words refusal ) you must tell this to your MIGRATION AGENT IN case you haven't told yet or so far. You might have to withdraw the file and relodge next year by showing proper payg from last 2 years.

I told my MA but she is in Japan for work so I'm waiting her reply. Do you know if you withdraw your application you get a refund?

Thank you guys at least you are giving me some hope.

I am a Restaurant Manager and at the time of lodgment the TSMIT was 51.400K so in two years I'm missing 8K. Do you think 3K is the limit?

I'm waiting my MA will reply and see what are my chances to go through it.

Hi @jay78 i tried to contact via posts here wiff all the people you have mentioned, but to no avail. I guess they all got their PR which is good thing. But if not lets give em 3 days to contact else remove them from the spread and put them on a corner kf they happen to contact we can add them back into july's list. What say??

Ya good idea at least that we our estimates will be actual

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I would seriously recommend against going forward if your employer hasnt paid you enough!! although they have done wrong by you, it is you who will get penalized by immigration!!