I have just received a natural justice letter, what does that mean? is that a no and asking me to comment?

thanks

I think yes, it's indicating that they have issues with your application and are inviting you to comment before they reject it formally. @Sweetu had one. Do you have an MA? If not, find a good one if you don;t know what's happening. Info re letter here : https://www.y-axis.com/services/australia-natural-justice-cover-letter/ but I am NOT recommending those agents, they just have posted about it.

Are you trt or direct entry. Wat does the letter say as to what seems to be issue. Do you need s lawyer. Are you in mel. I cans ugvest a good lawyer

Transition stream, the issue is that I do not get paid more than the industry standard and they have all of my PAYG from the last few years.

Im in perth unfortunately

does anyone know if I withdraw my application does that prevent a decision being made?

thanks

Transition stream, the issue is that I do not get paid more than the industry standard and they have all of my PAYG from the last few years.

does anyone know if I withdraw my application does that prevent a decision being made?

thanks

Chekc your messages

Edited by Jazzcrave

thanks

That means your salary was less than $53,900?

Do you have MA?

thanks

Hi could you please explain bit more what do you mean by industry standard?? Because if your applied your 457 visa before 1st july 2013 then you salary contract should be $51400.00 and its all they have to pay.

It's all depend when you applied your 457 visa . If you applied before 1st july 2013 at that time the minimum salary was $51400.00

The salary must be market rate, there's no minimum any more, from what I've read, so you need to show that other, Australian, employees are paid the same as you.

Look under the Employer tab here http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-

Edited by Slartibartfast

The salary must be market rate, there's no minimum any more, from what I've read, so you need to show that other, Australian, employees are paid the same as you.

Look under the Employer tab here http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/186-

Hi I know that there is no minimum or maximum salary. It has to meet the Australian standard but in my case when i applied my visa at that time the minimum or i will say according to the standard my employment contract was on $51400.00

interesting my 457 was granted in 2012, but it states in the natural justice letter that it was a geologist with minimum base salary of 78,000. Also want to give a huge thank you to jazzcrave who gave me valuable info on the phone!!!

that's good @jazzcrave. we are helping each others..

interesting my 457 was granted in 2012, but it states in the natural justice letter that it was a geologist with minimum base salary of 78,000. Also want to give a huge thank you to jazzcrave who gave me valuable info on the phone!!!

So does that mean, you should be paid minimum $78,000? and you are being paid less than that? Is that correct?

Ok, just did some research. The average salary for geologist is $90082. So I think that the reason why DIBP ask you. Try to find a good MA...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my approved PR through yesterday! I chased it up via email on the 25th January and received the approved email back yesterday - so happy! :)

Congrats! Do you have MA?

I just wondering if we have MA, can we email NSW PESE directly?

Edited by bennyluk