Guest Guest113774
S

Plz tell others so people can steer clear from them whats their company name and where are they located

Hi Jazz, I am not sure if it's right to share company names... Let me think about this maybe later, if they will piss me off more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just checking the google sheet, seems like NSW is slower than the rest but in the same line NSW gets more application than the rest.. so all hopes are that starting Feb grants will start coming quickly considering they will be fully staffed.

Hi, MaggieMay24

Since you are a Moderator and very senior in this forum you may have some idea about Agreement Stream. Please clarify my doubts!

I think an Agreement stream takes a hell of lot of time. Do you know about the time takes for an Agreement Stream? I think all applicants, except me, in this forum are either in Direct Entry Stream or Transition Stream. Means they all have worked or stayed in Australia (?) for sometime or for years and they applied for 186. Isn't it? Please clarify. And they get their visa granted in 6 or 8 or 11 months. I have neither visited nor worked in Australia even for a day. But i have a labour Agreement with an Employer there.

I think you're the first Agreement Stream applicant I've seen. So you're correct in saying most (if not all) applicants on the forum are either TRT or DE streams. I don't know much about the Agreement Stream at all, so you may need to become the forum "expert" in this topic.

Is it true maggiemay24.thats so cool.but that letter says it expires in 6 months and one of my friend has their rsms application and they gad to lodge a nomination bcs that was expired a the time of grant.so i was bit concerned.dnt know hos it works.as we r direct entry.if you have mord information plz share

I've heard of employers needing to renew their Standard Business Sponsorship before the nomination/application would be granted, but never heard of the nomination needing to be renewed. I'm not sure if this is unique to the 187 or whether it would also apply to the 186 (or whether your friend was mistaken, which sometimes happens).

Guest Guest113774
;-) I started to declutter my storage just to keep myself busy ;-)

Have you called them peppa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! They requested another AFP police clearance last week because my middle name was not on the first version. Two seconds after I uploaded the new AFP clearance today, I called the WA immi office. I chatted with the guy for a bit then I asked him to just put my visa through over the phone, and then he did, and 2 minutes later the email was sent with my 186 confirmation.

Thanks everyone! They requested another AFP police clearance last week because my middle name was not on the first version. Two seconds after I uploaded the new AFP clearance today, I called the WA immi office. I chatted with the guy for a bit then I asked him to just put my visa through over the phone, and then he did, and 2 minutes later the email was sent with my 186 confirmation.

Congrats July9!!! WA processing center officers are very generous.They always open the file before 28 days and even you call them they try to Finalise it promptly.We have seen this happening with some other applicants from this forum but only WA processing center.

Thats great they did that right away when you called! I didn't realise you had been conatcted last week, I am still waiting for first contact! :-(

Congratulation!!!