@chad714 , not at all my ma is going to pass on that information on monday evening but that a stressful wait so i m going to be in theor office on monday morning.i was bit worried about nomination but rthey approved without any concerns.but this is unexpected.so shocked. I feel like killing my self if something goes wrong.

To be honest, you have MA. You pay for your service, why you don't ask your MA send the letter to you today, at least you know what happen and you can sleep during weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSMS 187 : Location : Perth

Lodged nomination by employer: 17 February 2015 : Nomination approved on: 09 June 2015 (112 days)

Lodged PR application: 30 June 2015 : Medical : 06 July 2015

PR grant on: 11 December 2015 11:24 am (164 days as of 11 Dec)(total 297 days)

VIC PESE

@Chad 714 i did requested him to forward me that email but he said he will go through it first and then suggest accordingly on monday.he is my new case manager i wish he just confused our application with someone else.as once i recieved somrone else's emails by the agent.fingers crossed.

@Chad 714 i did requested him to forward me that email but he said he will go through it first and then suggest accordingly on monday.he is my new case manager i wish he just confused our application with someone else.as once i recieved somrone else's emails by the agent.fingers crossed.

Why don't you check in immi account for that !!!

Good luck mate. But you should create a IMMI account and import your application then check the email yourself. If your MA screwed you, you can ask for a refund even.

RSMS 187 : Location : Perth

Lodged nomination by employer: 17 February 2015 : Nomination approved on: 09 June 2015 (112 days)

Lodged PR application: 30 June 2015 : Medical : 06 July 2015

PR grant on: 11 December 2015 11:24 am (164 days as of 11 Dec)(total 297 days)

VIC PESE

Congratulations @anamy. Are you transition or direct entry?

If your MA screwed you, you can ask for a refund even.

You can ask, but unless the MA has acted negligently and is registered, you are unlikely to get a refund. Registered migration agents are highly trained and hopefully very experienced, but they aren't gods and they can't always avoid DIBP taking a different opinion on the quality of an application, they can't help it if a former employer provides information that contradicts documents previously provided, they can't help it if you fail a medical check, etc. And if they aren't registered, then you have little protection if they don't have the required knowledge to get the process or legislation correct.

There seems to be a lot of opinion that migration agents are useless, which is generally far from the truth. There are regularly posts from applicants who realise too late that their DIY application has been refused or is doomed for failure and a migration agent could have saved them a world of stress and an expensive mistake.

@chad714 , not at all my ma is going to pass on that information on monday evening but that a stressful wait so i m going to be in theor office on monday morning.i was bit worried about nomination but rthey approved without any concerns.but this is unexpected.so shocked. I feel like killing my self if something goes wrong.

I know it's hard, but try not to worry until you've been able to review the issue with your agent. It may be something that can be easily addressed, so there's no point in getting ahead of yourself and assuming the worst.

It seems like immi don't grant PR any more this year they finished there target for this year files . Hopefully next year they process fast .

There are a maximum of 9 more business days this year so hopefully they'll just keep working. They said they were allocating July files 2.5 weeks ago, so we ought to see a bit of movement.

There are a maximum of 9 more business days this year so hopefully they'll just keep working. They said they were allocating July files 2.5 weeks ago, so we ought to see a bit of movement.

Officially, they only leave 25, 26, 27, 28and 29. We have 11 days. But as you know, some co may annual leave or they already have holiday mood

Officially, they only leave 25, 26, 27, 28and 29. We have 11 days. But as you know, some co may annual leave or they already have holiday mood

Not all COs even celebrate Christmas, and regardless of that public servants have to keep working, they can't just say its Christmas in 2 weeks and sit with their feet up!

i guess our Christmas will be ruined if immi won't finalise our cases before Christmas

Some Christmas presents may arrive late..just hold it, these memories of waiting time will bring smile on your face once its done..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

We hv been living here for 9+ years hv a child,working honestly,paying taxes etc etc still iff immi shows us red flags and ask us to go back we hv nothing left, its so unfair.i hv been dying every minute since i heard we got natural justice letter for no reason.

We hv been living here for 9+ years hv a child,working honestly,paying taxes etc etc still iff immi shows us red flags and ask us to go back we hv nothing left, its so unfair.i hv been dying every minute since i heard we got natural justice letter for no reason.

Hey

not too worry faith on god. Every thing will be all right.