totally no idea... They don't finish June application and start July application... How can they start Holiday....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Case Officers are public servants. They can take leave at various times of the year. The only total closure will be actually over the Christmas/New Year period.

Guest guest113165

My MA said they send varification to another department which they don't have control like character assessment. So why they keep a long.

It's might be right for delay.

Guest guest113165

Everyone keep Patience. They are doing whatever are best.

May be we does not how they are hard working.

As a MA told me that there are few Staff, another department involve with DIBP for verification so why it keeps longer.

Be Happy your are in Australia ...........

Hi all, i just got thru 131881 and got to know my case has been allocated to a team(unknown). So i presume all June applications are with co now. Just be a bit more patient...

Haha chad i have to ask.... what did you say or ask for them to give you that info. You must of got through to someone really special. When i ask is my case allocated they say " we cant tell you that " did you offer to buy them chocolates and flowers?

Haha chad i have to ask.... what did you say or ask for them to give you that info. You must of got through to someone really special. When i ask is my case allocated they say " we cant tell you that " did you offer to buy them chocolates and flowers?

lol :) as mentioned previously i always got better served when calling 13 number though have to wait 1+ hours. The lady i spoke to this morning was really gentle. She was honest that she could see my case has been allocated to a team but couldn't share more. I guess now i am in a shorter queue (sub-queue).