If you had TRN for application, you can create a new IMMI account and import the application yourself. Or you can call DIBP at 13xxx number.

hey @chad714....i did import the application and the status is application received....do i need to resubmit it or do something or just leave it as such............thanks

Nom 26/06/2015, Visa 29/06/2015

Ive looked into it again and found this which i guess is different from what we earlier discussed that the the process will delay if the processing passes 12 months but here what it says- if you have lodged you visa wait untill your case officer request fpr medicals (type of medical and or if any required). It doesnt say if the processing takes longer than 12 months .

e

I have already lodged my Australian visa application

You will be advised by email or by your case officer what health examinations you need to do (if any). You will then be requested to complete these examinations within a certain time period. Please wait until your visa case officer contacts you, do not use the*My Health Declarations*service if you have already lodged a visa application. It will delay processing of your visa application.

Note:*To minimise processing delays, you should complete your required health examinations as soon as possible after your case officer has advised you to do so.

Edited by Jazzcrave

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and a long time watcher,

thanks for everyone all welling to share your time frame and experience here.

Here is my Timeline:

Nomination Applied for: 27/01/2015

Nomination Approved: 14/05/2015

Visa Lodged: 11/07/2015

Visa approval: still waiting...

Hey Sheena how are ya!! Welcome and happy you shared your timeline so what occupation you apllied for and and what state did you apply from. Thanks

I did my medicals also after about a month from visa lodgement date. Not sure, but it's also possible that my MA employer sponsor had received a trigger to provide me with the Hap ID and instruct me to get on with the visa medicals. My only consolation is that the doctor who examined me said if there's anything wrong with the results, they would contact me within 2 weeks. If no contact within that period, that means everything had already been cleared.

I think there is no straightforward way of doing medicals for visa application. As for my other colleagues who did the visa 186, they all did the medical before lodging the visa and all of them have been granted approval. I did the same thing as well, so I am hoping that it will cause no issue on my visa application.

hey @chad714....i did import the application and the status is application received....do i need to resubmit it or do something or just leave it as such............thanks

Hi @bobygray, I will reply in behalf of @chad714 since he most likely is offline now.. You do not need to do anything, just wait for the CO to contact your MA if they need further documents, otherwise just wait for it to be finalized - meaning visa has been approved.

Hi @bobygray, I will reply in behalf of @chad714 since he most likely is offline now.. You do not need to do anything, just wait for the CO to contact your MA if they need further documents, otherwise just wait for it to be finalized - meaning visa has been approved.

Thanks Zet01. Yes you don't need to do anything. Just wait patiently though it's not easy.

I think there is no straightforward way of doing medicals for visa application. As for my other colleagues who did the visa 186, they all did the medical before lodging the visa and all of them have been granted approval. I did the same thing as well, so I am hoping that it will cause no issue on my visa application.

Hey zet. I also did my medicals befor i lodged visa. Only reason why is because my husbands other child returned to south africa to live with his mom so we decided to do medicals with him as he was put on the application as a non migrating dependant because his mother did not want the child to get pr. I hope this doesnt delay it. My nom was approved ages ago but still waiting for visa.

My ma told me after applying ens we can not leave australia before pr

I think as long as your existing 457 visa is valid, you should be fine. If and when nearly expiring, however, you'll need a bridging visa. I have travelled overseas twice on a 457 visa before and after ENS lodgement, and I did not experience any hassles coming back in Australia.

Hey zet. I also did my medicals befor i lodged visa. Only reason why is because my husbands other child returned to south africa to live with his mom so we decided to do medicals with him as he was put on the application as a non migrating dependant because his mother did not want the child to get pr. I hope this doesnt delay it. My nom was approved ages ago but still waiting for visa.

I don't think it will affect your application. Let's hope that you will be able to get your visa before end of this week, or latest next week.

It appears there is some confusion regarding medicals. This is how it generally works:

To do your medicals, you need a HAP ID. You can get your HAP ID in one of 2 ways....

1) you complete My Health Declarations BEFORE you lodge your visa application. This generates a HAP ID and reference letter which you use when you schedule your medical checks. The panel doctor will complete the medical check and upload it to DIBP where it will wait to be matched up to your application (when completing your visa application you provide your HAP ID). OR

2) you wait until you lodge your application and the system will generate a HAP ID for you. You can then arrange your medicals right away, or you can wait until DIBP contacts you asking you to arrange them.

The only issues that would cause a delay in your application:

1) you complete My Health Declarations AFTER you lodge your visa application. This can cause a delay because you are issued a second HAP ID, and it will take DIBP time to fix this problem. This is why the My Health Declarations page clearly says you should not use that pathway if you have already lodged your visa application.

2) you lodge your application and then wait until you are asked to complete your medical checks. This is a delay because now DIBP will set your application aside until your medicals are completed. Some people don't mind this delay if a) they aren't in a hurry for their visa, or b) they are outside Australia (Direct Entry) and want to allow extra time to complete their relocation, etc.

Hope this helps.

It appears there is some confusion regarding medicals. This is how it generally works:

To do your medicals, you need a HAP ID. You can get your HAP ID in one of 2 ways....

1) you complete My Health Declarations BEFORE you lodge your visa application. This generates a HAP ID and reference letter which you use when you schedule your medical checks. The panel doctor will complete the medical check and upload it to DIBP where it will wait to be matched up to your application (when completing your visa application you provide your HAP ID). OR

2) you wait until you lodge your application and the system will generate a HAP ID for you. You can then arrange your medicals right away, or you can wait until DIBP contacts you asking you to arrange them.

The only issues that would cause a delay in your application:

1) you complete My Health Declarations AFTER you lodge your visa application. This can cause a delay because you are issued a second HAP ID, and it will take DIBP time to fix this problem. This is why the My Health Declarations page clearly says you should not use that pathway if you have already lodged your visa application.

2) you lodge your application and then wait until you are asked to complete your medical checks. This is a delay because now DIBP will set your application aside until your medicals are completed. Some people don't mind this delay if a) they aren't in a hurry for their visa, or b) they are outside Australia (Direct Entry) and want to allow extra time to complete their relocation, etc.

Hope this helps.

This makes more sense now. Thank you @MaggieMay24 :)

good day everyone, and best wishes to all of us.

I am planning to travel interstate in New Year, do you think I should book tickets now or wait until PR grant?

i think if u travel in aus you can book the tickets now. for international traveling i guess depends on the date you apply ur visa. it doesnt seem to be affect the process but i would wait until visa grant then go for a good relax time

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

good day everyone, and best wishes to all of us.

I am planning to travel interstate in New Year, do you think I should book tickets now or wait until PR grant?

If you want to leave Australia more than 2 weeks, I suggest you should wait until PR grant. There will be a lot of new year in our life. PR is the most important thing at this moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk