Hi everyone this forum is really very helpful

i applied my nomination on 31july 2015 and visa on 12aug 2015 just wondering when co will be allotted if nomination approves how we come to know .

Hi nikhil, welcome on board mate. Best of luck hope you get your pr tomorrow however if we be realistic, its taking roughly 3.5 -5 month on am average for the approvals .

What is your occupation, did you submit everything from checklist, have you submitted your police clearance. Whats your processing centre.

Please update your signature.

Hey guys just a quick question. Do we count the 28 days waiting period after we submited the requested docs or the day we got asked by the officer? Thanks

I think you can answer it yourself I guess if you try. Let me make you think.

Suppose a case officer contacts you on May 1st. You got asked to submit a document in 28 days. Now on the 28th day you decided to submit the document.

So how many days did you wait so far?

Think of this as a credit card bill. You got 55 days to make a payment. Get it?[emoji6]

Hi Guys, i have a few quick question...

- i did not complete 2 years when i applied for VISA

- My application was filed last month, but PCC for US for my wife is still pending, will that matter

- what kind of documents are requested in general if the CO comes back

- My MA is Fragomen, any one has any experience with them, on how they are

I've heard of Fragomen, never heard any negative reviews. They should be able to answer these questions for you, but the police checks will hopefully be returned before your CO needs to ask for them. As for any documents requested, it would depend if you've provided everything in the checklist - if you have, then it's quite possible you won't be asked for anything else.

I've heard of Fragomen, never heard any negative reviews. They should be able to answer these questions for you, but the police checks will hopefully be returned before your CO needs to ask for them. As for any documents requested, it would depend if you've provided everything in the checklist - if you have, then it's quite possible you won't be asked for anything else.

Thanks @jay78 if you have a reciept for pcc application then just upload it to your online application and it should be ok. Co will then knwo and wait for the actual document to be submitted.

one question how did you apply for the visa qhen the requirement os to finish atleast 2 years in the same occupation with the same employer.

Cheers

May be he lodge under Direct entry with 3 years experience

My work sent through the required documents for nomination yesterday. I will either be one of the lucky ones and they will pick up my case today or next week, or I might not get looked at again until mid/end November. There are a lot of people from early May still not approved so I won't hold my breath.... good luck everyone

My work sent through the required documents for nomination yesterday. I will either be one of the lucky ones and they will pick up my case today or next week, or I might not get looked at again until mid/end November. There are a lot of people from early May still not approved so I won't hold my breath.... good luck everyone

You'd be fine trust me. I had a look on my posts from 2013. I had lpdged visa application in may and i was asked for medicals in june exactly after 1 month and did our medicals in no time but still had to wait till september. So have fun

Just out of curiosity didnt you submit training benchmark docs along with the file, i have noticed alot of people didnt submit them together. Did u choose benchmark A Or B

Just out of curiosity didnt you submit training benchmark docs along with the file, i have noticed alot of people didnt submit them together. Did u choose benchmark A Or B

sorry mate i have no idea. my work submitted everything they did for my other work mates (who got nomination approved without asking for further information). I was not involved in the nomination process

Hi Guys, i have a few quick question...

- i did not complete 2 years when i applied for VISA

- My application was filed last month, but PCC for US for my wife is still pending, will that matter

- what kind of documents are requested in general if the CO comes back

- My MA is Fragomen, any one has any experience with them, on how they are

My company (a very large Australian organisation) use Fragomen and they have secured PR for dozens of my co workers. They were used to bring me out here 3 years ago and I am with them now. Id say they are pretty reputable

I think you can answer it yourself I guess if you try. Let me make you think.

Suppose a case officer contacts you on May 1st. You got asked to submit a document in 28 days. Now on the 28th day you decided to submit the document.

So how many days did you wait so far?

Think of this as a credit card bill. You got 55 days to make a payment. Get it?[emoji6]

Thank you @laurahaircutter that means its 4 days over after 28 days. I don't when can i have a peacfull sleep as i only dream about this these days and wake up during the night with a big shock. Wish you the best everyone hopfully today will be ours day

Hi @Jazzcrave its not that people don't submit tranning benchmark together with the application its because lot of us had loadge the file before the finacial year but we got the co in new finacial year so i think thats why lot of us including me got asked for the tranning benchmark.

Hi @Jazzcrave its not that people don't submit tranning benchmark together with the application its because lot of us had loadge the file before the finacial year but we got the co in new finacial year so i think thats why lot of us including me got asked for the tranning benchmark.

I agree with you,

and hope for today to get a good news.Good Luck for all of us